Reviews for Why Do the Heroes Get Both?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
He would probably have said "oh Hades yes." Because no one called Hades hell.
anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Adorbs :)
D.Minx chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Heya hun, I've already expressed to you I loved this fic. I just like the fact that Hades is just hinting for a smooch X

And as for those few people that seem to think that Persephone was in the Hercules film, I would just like to point out to them (and you, if you did not already know this) Persephone wasn't in the film! *waits a few moments for that to digest* Yeh, it's true. None of the filmakers stated that the pink flower-headress wearing deity that just so HAPPENS to be standing near to Demeter in both scenes was her daughter (she could have been Eos or Harmonia for all we know). The fact of the matter is the makers of Hercules never had a design for Persephone so her looks are all up to interpretation..

Sorry for pulling a flaming Hades dudette but after noticing the little edit and the few reviews that make the assumtion that it's that being... I just felt the issue needed adressed.

TC... Ditzy X
Ann.J chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hades is sorta right but let's think about this, Oogie kissing Sally... That's enough to make me sick! I think Im sick just thinking about it. XP
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
A Guarded Heart chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
so i came to read this story after reading "The REAL Cosmic Couple" and i thought this story is familiar. then i just realised that i've ead it before. funny little coincidence isn't it? so yeah well done and keep up the fabulous writing. :)
sereneflower chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aww...that was really sweet and cute!
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
hehhehe that was funny...:)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
He actually has a point. Everything ends in a happily-ever-after for the heroes in Disney movies and the villains all die, with the exception in Cinderella and Pocahontas. I really like Hades' ranting, it sounds very much like his character, as well as Persephone's reaction. Good job with this.
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hades has a good point! Disney villains almost never get a happy ending and/or a kiss! But, there have been some exceptions. For example, Jafar did get a kiss from Jasmine, albeit it wasn't a real kiss, but a fakeout-makeout (yes, I'm using Danny Phantom's lines, so sue me :P). And Iago got to hang with Aladdin and his crew after showing that he could be a good guy, er, bird.

But anyways, those are just some exceptions to the rule. I guess that's why Disney villains get a lot of love from fans, since they are usually never get any in the movies.
Cathy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Actually, this was kinda fun. I love this thing with Hades and Seph. Speaking of them as a couple, have you read the story "Love Springs Eternal" by Quantum Witch? Its a very beautiful story and it totally ROCKS as a fic, in fact it could even be more than a fanfic. I definitely think you would enjoy reading it. (end of shameless plugging).
Spirit of the Earth chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was so cute! Keep on writing those Disney fanfics!

Fellow Disney lover,