Reviews for Lost Ancient
anaranth24 chapter 17 . 6/7
I hope everything's going okay for you. I was just re-reading this and it is just as amazing as it was when I last read it a few years ago. I hope you can update it soon, I would love to read more.
R. A Cross chapter 17 . 5/29
Update please!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 16 . 4/12
Interesting crossover.
naru-chan 92 chapter 17 . 4/11
Hope things go well for you.

I know and completely understand how rough life gets.

Oh! Also why can't harry have a harem? I want him with Zack but I also want him with Vincent/Chaos, and Genesis and Sephiroth? Oh you know I want that! It's hard to decide! So just choose all of eeeeem!

I bet the naughty bouncy bed games would be awesome~

All woman would be jealous of Harry for having such a group of hot men after him!
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 17 . 3/10
I hope you do eventually get back to this story.
Hikari Nova chapter 17 . 3/8
please revive and update this story it's very interesting
Crystallea1321 chapter 17 . 1/30
Well, I hope things are claiming down and you can write again soon. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more whenever you can. Thanks so much for writing it!
Wishfull-star chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
this is one amazing story and I hope that you continue it one day:)
ALLCYONE chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
Hope you are able to overcome such difficulties and find the time to post more of this story, because it is awesome!
Mumia0813 chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
wonderful story, more!
Mumia0813 chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
aww zacky cuddles
hotcat chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
great story. I hope that you and your family are OK :)
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
This is so awesome, never read one as great as this I hope everything is OK and that you can update soon XD
1sunfun chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
Nice Story.
1sunfun
AquilaPallas129 chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
Yay, I'll look forward to your next update! There are so many pairings that with Harry that I don't even know which one I'm hoping for! Maybe I'm leaning a bit towards sepiroth or Vincent/chaos?