Reviews for Lost Ancient
AquilaPallas129 chapter 17 . 1/25
Yay, I'll look forward to your next update! There are so many pairings that with Harry that I don't even know which one I'm hoping for! Maybe I'm leaning a bit towards sepiroth or Vincent/chaos?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 11 . 1/25
I really love it how you made magic, mako etc have their own consciousness! Simply brilliant :)
JIMIRMA chapter 17 . 1/11
The Chaos x Harry scene was freaking hot. I do hope you update soon. You know I get a very yaoi harem vibe from this story. If there should be a pairing it should be yaoi harem or Vincent x Harry x Chaos.
Well, Harry, this is why you need to restrain your curiosity. You got distracted, and look what happened?

Oh dear.
*snickers*
So many of the people around Harry fall into crushes with him and Angeal's just hanging there with them, endlessly amused at his friends. It's probably a good thing Harry's got people like Cissnei who see him as a sibling/favorite pupil- they'll glare the horndogs into submission (or at least snap them back to conscious thought). XD
*coos*
Harry and Zack are so cute...

Zack is very much a puppy, all right.
XD
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
I'm sad to hear about your mother, grandfather and aunt :( I hope it goes better now
While I can understand that you might not want to continue writing, I sure would love to read more.
Aladdinina Magi chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
XD might as well make this story a yaoi harem hahaha
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Well I got a teaser and was disappointed by the fact there has been no updates in nearly a year
I love Harry and the dynamics of his and Vincent's relationship
What happen to Aerith did the Turks finally get her?
Keep on the writes
DirectSomething chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
You can't get a virus from catching bacteria, they are two entirely different things mon ami
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
I loved your stories! I look forward to the day that you do post again...here's to hopping that you will write some soon!
Tro-chan chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
I know it has been awhile since you posted your note, and all I can say is that I hope you are well through this troubling time in your life. As much as I would love to see another chapter and this story continue, do not pressure yourself or worry about it. I hope you and your loved ones find peace during this hardship.
FireFox Vixen chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Very good
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Thank you for these wonderful stories take care of ur family be with them they are worth more than a story
archfiendswordsmen chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Take your time and focus on your family. Anyone who says to do otherwise, obviously has never had a cherished family member I'll and in the hospital