Reviews for Lost Ancient
archfiendswordsmen chapter 17 . 4/15
Take your time and focus on your family. Anyone who says to do otherwise, obviously has never had a cherished family member I'll and in the hospital
FireAndPowder chapter 17 . 3/8
love this story I hope it continues. I wish you and your family the best.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 17 . 2/18
What an amazing story! Is this perhaps a VincentxHarry? either way, I simply could not stop reading and am looking forward to whats to come.

Take as much time as you need, life waits for no one my friend! :D and more time just means better plot twists when you return.
Kat chapter 17 . 2/1
Love your story please update soon!
you should do a cloud/zack/harry /sephiroth/vincent pairing
Crystalstorm chapter 17 . 1/22
This is a good fic so far. I look forward to reading the new chapter once its up. If I had to pick a pairing for Harry it would most likely be Tseng or Vincent or both of them..He really needs one or more people to protect him for a change. He spends way to much time worrying over others. Ja.
Gravity's Child chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Take your time. I look forward to your next chapters.
Imaginary Raine chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Just finished reading your fic, and I loved it. Harry being an magnet to hot guys and not even realizing it made crack up. Though Vincent (or Chaos, as was the case) and Harry's kiss made the fangirl in me (that appeared along with Vincent) realized. I really hope they'll end together.

Also, I can't wait to see what's coming next.
Haruna Pan chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I still loved it and I thank you very much!
Shiro chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Hotter than Zack? YA GOT DAT RIGHT!
PCheshire chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
...damn right she isn't!
THE SEX SCENE! NOOOO! DON'T STOP! DAMN COCKBLOCKS!- was my reaction
will you kill Hojo anytime soon? is Angeal still alive? Genesis? Hollander? what will you do to the remnants?
looking forward to the next chapter
are you not gonna make it a male harem? just asking(and wishing)
Ethan chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Typical. "Hey, I'm a dimension hopping magic-user whom you happen to have an invested, and quite creepy, interest in my surrogate sister...how about I join your side. Ha! There couldn't possibly be anything wrong with my logic!"
Lanari chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
I know that nothing I can say will make these dark times seem lighter for you. I just want you to know that my heart is with you because no one should go through something like that alone. I know in some cases writing is a way of helping with grief but take as much time as you need; because you deserve it. Just as you deserve happiness in this world.

I can not do more then offer words and hope they comfort, but I wish a thousand blessing upon you and your family in hopes that these times will be eased soon.
wolfawaken chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Take care of your family first and while caring for those you love take care of yourself. I will wait no matter now long it will take you to write the next chapters on your stories.
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Hmm...u know,I think i may try my hand at harry potter/final fantasy 7 sometime...besides,I wanna see Harrys magic grow and when he meets up with Jenova...force the main body into a new form.(A more..human..perspective. Imagine Jenova...Tsundere!(Like Louise in Familar of Zero...vicious little devil bitch with a horsewhip...thats ALL I can say about her when she goes into her Dere mode.)