Reviews for Shelter
MemeLee chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was really cute though I wasn't really used to how everything was written as if you were remembering something.
Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ohhh this is so pretty. It feels real, it reads well. I especially like Kasanoda's paranoia :3
Muffin chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lovely story

I randomly fell in love with this pairing, like, a week ago.

And I praise you for writing this. w
master of toast chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
this is fantastic. it's very very passionate and it explores a little-developed area of the series with frightening seriousness and grace. you're fantastic.
toastycakes chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww, this was nice. Kudos :)
PaleFlutters chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This is beautiful. The depth and passion between them is truly astounding. Your words are incredibly well placed too. Kudos.
xrosiex chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
aww...that was lovely
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was really great, and fits perfectly into what I consider Teen rating.
Evil-at-the-moment chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
*happy sigh* Yes...ah, I needed this. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing. :)
Yay for Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was beautiful, brilliant, deep. I absolutely loved it. I hope to see more of them from you! :D I also thought you caught that kind of lifestyle excellently.
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this isn't a pairing i particularly read about, don't even like it that much (hitachiincest worshiper) but the summary just caught my attention and by curiosity i read it.

that was simply beautiful. a bit of angsty with a bit of sweetness. i loved the ending. just perfect.
mangospoons chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh gosh...that was so good.

I like the emotional part of everything. You did great making the physical parts an outlet for how they felt and not just 'oh mah gosh, let us have smex, ok?'

And it was so intelligently written...gosh. I just can't describe how GOOD it felt reading this, a feeling I don't get as often as I'd like.

- This is like, now one of my favorite pairings cuz' of you friend!

I don't have any constructive critique because it was so good!

xoxo,