Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/16
My poor heart. It cracks for them
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow. You write the best Zutara!Angst ever. Please do continue works for this pairing.
Mezapy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great fic! Well done :) update tho
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really like this piece! The complicated situation and strong emotions come through vividly.
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I think tragic Zutara is a lot more interesting (and, let's face it, realistic) than happy Zutara because it honestly suits the characters better. That's what I liked about this fic. :)
StormingBlackPanther chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I REALLY, STRONGLY AND TRUELY ADVISE THAT YOU CONTINUE ON THIS PLOT! Your writing style is brilliant and your voice really moves your audience. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this one-shot made me cry. Lol. It kills me to see that you won't continue and develope this into something more. It's a magnificent piece of writing. I'm actually BEGGING you to continue it.
WonderLost chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i doubt Katara would end things with Aang. she'd feel way too bad about disappointing him.

beautifully written, again. way to go :)
tigerlily536 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was awesome! So heartbreaking and realistic!
crystalfilm chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
so much angst! but you've really written their emotions well, and the short amount of dialogue conveys so much. Great work! :)
SasuXSaku L-O-V-E-R chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I like it but damn why does katara have to marry Aang lol nd yes zuko and katara should get their happy ending :)
kumoi chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very beautiful. I like very much how Aang and Katara's engagement was just quietly mentioned, was a surprise to read it, but I always like fics like these, just snippet oneshots of characters' future lives.
Stef chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I'd say, "So much for their happy ending." Lol, it was good, though! I just think that the way it ended, Katara already made up her mind to stay with Aang. Zuko and Katara both feel so much regret that I doubt they would be able to get back together again. Great job!
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love it!, can't wait to read your other stories.
FIRE LADY OREN chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is so sad...i feel their pain...
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Very nice, very bittersweet. Loved the tension.

Is it over, or is there more?