Reviews for Hush, My Prince
Chandra Migina chapter 9 . 5/6
So Neville was the bad one. Just like the great Rowling, it's never whom you first suspected.

Great story, really enjoyed reading xD
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I love this story. I never thought someone would write a story where Neville is the bad person in a relationship. I loved it. I couldn't stop reading it.. I want to know what would happen next. So I kept reading. It was a really good story. Please continue to write HP stories.
gleefan2009 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
love it please write more i can't wait to read more
Seraya-Cullen chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
aww
power of darkness chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
petty good agai fast butthats good
power of darkness chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
hmmm kind of fast but not bad
power of darkness chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
hmmm pretty good
power of darkness chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
ummmmm Neville? out of all people damn
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Usually I avoid to read story with each POV character, but I can't help but read until end. It's nice story even though I felt it kinda in rush but after all I like it. I am glad to see Harry's condition got better and planning to have more babies lol
OMG...I love it. I wish to read the sequel with their babies even though just 1 chapter, but all choice is in your hand :)
Drarry Lover chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
WoW, You're right I never suspected HiM.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Please make a sequel this was nice
Derp chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
First of all, it was a cute story. But I did notice a few things; most importantly it is not very realistic. I mean, if someone is truly in an abusive relationship or has been, I don't think that person would tell it to all sorts of people, that he'd be too ashamed. And certainly wouldn't discuss a subject like that over the phone. And if Neville knew Harry would stay with Draco, why didn't de Aurors think of something better? I mean, Harry putting up a fight and going somewhere else would have been better. An Auror like Weasley would have to be able to get that, certainly Hermione too. And another Auror thing; what Neville was doing was abuse. Why not go to the ministry sooner? When your baby is kidnapped and you have a heart condition, you'd send someone else over right? By all means polyjuice. And even though Harry wouldn't be able to get another baby himself, there are other ways to get a big family. And even though it is mpreg, both of them are still fathers, not a mother and a father. Mpreg is not genderbend and it quite irritated me while reading this fic.

Just one more last thing; when you insert the '...' you place letters after it immediately. Instead of 'now...does that mean...once', 'now... does that mean... once.'

I get the last thing isn't really a big thing, but it would improve your writing.

Sorry for al the criticism, but I always think it's good to give the writer the truth instead of 'ooh, lovely fic there, splendid!' and putting something useful in a review for once.

Hope it'll help you :)
Fantom-you're-the-best chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
As I said in my last review Neville the asshole!
Fantom-you're-the-best chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Actually it's "après vous" not "après que vous"!

Sorry I'm French,and it kinda shocked me cause it doesn't have any sense with the "que"!

Execpt that the story's just brillant!

Kisses from Fantöm
WrathBard chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
this story was very cute, aside from the whole Neville thing.

over all i liked it lots