Reviews for Suprise!
vienx.001 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
nice story..
thanks
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
lol surprise is right o.o
XIII-Kuro Neko chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i love this pairing
TrainxEve-Fan12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ah, finally another TrainxEve story! Absolutely adorable and perfectly in-character for both of them.
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aww, this is so cute! I like your writing style, and the fluff in this. It's such a sweet little idea, too.

KO xoxo
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow, is Train the sly one, that Black Cat. Who knew he had it in him to kiss Eve. Mostly its all the other girls who throw themselves on to him for a kiss. It looks like his "little princess" is not so little anymore. But it also seems but also in manga and anime verse and in your story, that he seeks Eve's attention, much more than anyone else. I bet Train would be slightly jealous of Leon or even that Kevin guy in the manga from the sweepers were to make an reappearance in her life and befriend his "princess". Smooth move from Train, he's lucky that Eve didn't find that unsettling and unsheath her transformation powers and have that so called duel she so pronounced when she was 13. I bet his "princess" would grow up a beauty, intelligent and an excellent fighter. That kiss was dynamite. I didnt think Train would be so forward with his feelings for Eve. I liked the story.
CanalaveCoast chapter 1 . 2/17/2009

AMAZING!

Wonderful! I loved it!
Avedici chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMG! So cute.

Need more Train x Eve story.
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Good story I liked it keep up the awesome work
Happy Happy Punk chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Awesome, I can really see this happening! They're both so in character!
historysoverture chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was really cute! great job!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
God, the ending made me burst out laughing. XD lol Definitely something Train would do.