Reviews for A Training Session
MillenniumCount chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
this fanfiction makes me smile, just reading the last line with Kylar in it.
and i quote, " who am i kidding? even if i do reach the talent, how am i suppoed to unbind myself?"
hehe job well done.
Hot Chocolate is Yummy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I just started the first book, but I will add to faves and read when I finsihed he whole entire seires :) leaving a review on a guest account so I can tell you what i thinked, i already spoiled myself in two booksI began to read. First The Secret Crusades and than Blonts death :P (Sury bad english)
Night Prince chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Might want to add more of how he reaches his talent without the ka'kari... thinking of elane, perhaps? Thinking of elane would evoke some of those feelings that drew the ka'kari to kylar in the first place. Might want to bring it to the point in a fight that durzo abruptly changes his style and when kylar gets used to it, change again, adding talent. After a couple failed attempts at blocking the talent hands' strikes, durzo might simply seise kylar into the spread eagle position with the talent so that he could work on accessing the talent without trying to block and fight at the same time. Add more of durzo's famous black humor, his smirk, to help reinforce the bleak truth behind the threat/promise. It was cool though. Nice. Keep writing!
Kamy-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
oou! i miss so much this books! I wish i could forget them and read them all over again!

nice short story
Haku78 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i really like your story. it would be nice and interesting to know if Kylar ever really finally freed himself
selena chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
dude1 ...where is the rest of this? its aweosme!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
that was really good.

pretty true to the books, which is hard i know.
Fenkai chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was quite good in that it really emulated Weeks' writing style. The characterization was equally spot on :) I enjoyed it a lot, thank you.
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is an interesting plot, you'll continue it right?
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
very nice!
Xavri chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
good job, glad to see night angel finally on .
webwanderer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That's it ? The second fan-fiction, and only one chapter. I am working on a ViKy story right now.