Reviews for When You Lose Touch I'll Still Be Here
NightReader22 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow, that was really well written. I am sorry you had to experience this in real life.
KilianaFelagund chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I love your stories. I've just been blowing through them from the oldest to the newest and felt like I should probably review one at some point. Kinda feel a bit bad about that since I love reviews so much myself but I honestly don't know if you're still writing at the moment since I've been oblivious to all but the stories. My job has be sitting around a lot (over night) so I spend a lot of time reading FF. I'm thrilled to have found someone with the talent you have and the amount of stories you have. This is actually day three on your works! I like I really hope you are still writing.
Now about this story. :) I'm a diehard Dean fan. Have been for over 10 years now. It rare to find a well written "Dean in serious distress and Sam doing a good job taking up the slack" without them both falling out of character. I really enjoyed this. Well done. And I'm not even halfway through your writings so I'm happy!
~Liana
ALLISON MOOSE C chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Incredible- It was amazing to read a different point of view, I loved it!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I love you. Seriously. Most portrayals of nurses have them being either useless idiots or lazy callous b****es - which, as a nurse, always irks me. We usually keep new onset seizures for at least a day or two, but otherwise this was spot on. Love. You. for that.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I love that, of all the things that happened, Dean's reaction is basically "You left my baby alone?! You horrible person!" :D
pipinheart chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
A great piece...loved it.
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Really well written I thought - I guess they do say 'write what you know'. I hope you're okay personally.

I'd love to have heard what happened next...
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awee sammy to tenrescue and dean'll be alright because awesome bobby, awesome home and lill brother sammy'z there :) thanks for sharing!
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Thanks for sharing something so personal in the form of a great supernatural story. I completely see why you would use Dean as the protaganist, it fits, and you did a nice job of keeping them in character.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Good story! Interesting and different.

Just curious, did you ever find out what caused your seisure?
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was so very well written, and I must say you have what it feels like to have a seizure down perfect. I've suffered from epilepsy since I was 12 years old. I still continue to to this very day. It's frustrating. I usually have anywhere from 1-6 seizures a month. Doctors are still trying to find something that'll work properly for me. I'm sorry you've had to go through this and I can sympathize.

But anyway, you did wonderful on this. I really felt for Sam though when he was crying and Hannah was offering him tissues. I just wanted to cuddle him, the poor guy. My parents, my sister, my husband and my son have all witnessed me having seizures and it scares the daylights out of them. They try and explain what happens to me when I have them, but I just can't fully understand since I'm not aware myself. But yeah, enough rambling. An awesome piece yet again.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was a great story. It's a scary thing to go through. I'm so glad you had the strength to write it. I enjoyed seeing Dean and Sam through your eyes and experiences. Thank you.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I love this! :D You did a great job describing the events that follow and the actually seizure itself. I know what it means to go through one too. I had one myself! I thought you did wonderfully and worried sam was so cute! :D Great job!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Very sweet. What a wonderful, well written story, and all the characters are so canonical! It could have been a part of the episode if, well, if the writers decided to cater to the whumpers just a teensy bit more. Definitely heartwarming.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was really quite lovely. Loved both POVs and no problem thinking Dean might be OOC. Elegantly written.

Phoebe