Reviews for When You Lose Touch I'll Still Be Here
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/9
I love you. Seriously. Most portrayals of nurses have them being either useless idiots or lazy callous b****es - which, as a nurse, always irks me. We usually keep new onset seizures for at least a day or two, but otherwise this was spot on. Love. You. for that.
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I love that, of all the things that happened, Dean's reaction is basically "You left my baby alone?! You horrible person!" :D
pipinheart chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
A great piece...loved it.
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Really well written I thought - I guess they do say 'write what you know'. I hope you're okay personally.

I'd love to have heard what happened next...
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awee sammy to tenrescue and dean'll be alright because awesome bobby, awesome home and lill brother sammy'z there :) thanks for sharing!
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Thanks for sharing something so personal in the form of a great supernatural story. I completely see why you would use Dean as the protaganist, it fits, and you did a nice job of keeping them in character.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Good story! Interesting and different.

Just curious, did you ever find out what caused your seisure?
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was so very well written, and I must say you have what it feels like to have a seizure down perfect. I've suffered from epilepsy since I was 12 years old. I still continue to to this very day. It's frustrating. I usually have anywhere from 1-6 seizures a month. Doctors are still trying to find something that'll work properly for me. I'm sorry you've had to go through this and I can sympathize.

But anyway, you did wonderful on this. I really felt for Sam though when he was crying and Hannah was offering him tissues. I just wanted to cuddle him, the poor guy. My parents, my sister, my husband and my son have all witnessed me having seizures and it scares the daylights out of them. They try and explain what happens to me when I have them, but I just can't fully understand since I'm not aware myself. But yeah, enough rambling. An awesome piece yet again.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was a great story. It's a scary thing to go through. I'm so glad you had the strength to write it. I enjoyed seeing Dean and Sam through your eyes and experiences. Thank you.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I love this! :D You did a great job describing the events that follow and the actually seizure itself. I know what it means to go through one too. I had one myself! I thought you did wonderfully and worried sam was so cute! :D Great job!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Very sweet. What a wonderful, well written story, and all the characters are so canonical! It could have been a part of the episode if, well, if the writers decided to cater to the whumpers just a teensy bit more. Definitely heartwarming.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was really quite lovely. Loved both POVs and no problem thinking Dean might be OOC. Elegantly written.

Phoebe
cantspell chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hi. i can't imagen what ya went through. you did put a lot of detail into what and how ya ya ever find out what set off your siezure? my daughter was saying "ball, baby, and bye-bye" in of course baby talk so they all sounded close to the same. a few weeks later at 18 months she had her first siezure. man how i cryed, she already had health issuses. any ways to keep it short, she stopped talking after that. she can only say "mama" and made some vale sounds. she ends up having 3 ta 4 siezures every year( at that point one every 2/3 weeks )and we have to up or change her meds. when she's having a siezure the only thing that keeps me calm is talking to her ,telling her she's a good girl and did nothing wrong and such. THANK YOU, now i can glimps what she goes through. i'm sorry you and your family went through that. thank you for the strength it took for you to write never have found out why she has them. the top at John Hopkins says in her case we may never find out. i hope you find out why you had yours and never have another. again THANK YOU for writing this story. now i know some of how my baby girl (now 10 yrs. old) goes through. thank you...write on...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great story! That must have been awful for you - to be on the other side of it. I've had a concussion and that's bad enough... Great brother moments here and I always love Bobby to the rescue - loved him telling Sam he never had to call ahead - just aw!
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow that does sound very scary, I think you did well telling the story, I hope you're ok now, good job!