Reviews for Bring on the Rain
sloppywalrus chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I know reviewing on the first chapter is weird but just wanted to say that it is a very good start and you have lots of talent from the get go cant wait to read more into it. -u-
Lorelei Dream chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
Loved it so much!
Cosmic Empress chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Bulma named her kids after clothes, how weird!
Rankochi chapter 36 . 2/4/2013
I simply loved your story. It didn't alternate too much the original stories even though I was a bit surprised about how the Buu battle was cut short. Your story is amazing though. Most of the time, I'm wary about Sailor Moon cross overs. I don't really like Sailor Moon. Usagi is too much of a cry baby in it but in your story I didn't recognize the cry baby Usagi. I loved the more grown up Usagi and her personality change was plausible after all she went through. She reminded me much more of Princess Serenity. Simply a really good work. Thanks for this awesome story. :)
MegaKat chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haven't seen you in forever, Kit, I hope you come back!
Jennifer chapter 36 . 5/9/2011
I loved this fanfic. It literally grabbed my heart! I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought of this. Like, editing the sagas with different characters. I love this story, and might read it again! :)
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
awsome job with this story, and i hope you update its sequel
Arisyne chapter 36 . 10/9/2009
This is the second time I read your story. I agree with the way you portrayed the difference in power. It's true the DBZ characters are definitely stronger than SM. But magic vs Physical strength can be deadly. If a magical person got a spell on one of the Z warriors before they attacked thats it. But if one of the Z warriors got to the person first then thats it for the magical person.
kirallie chapter 36 . 3/24/2008
Great work! Glad Saturn managed to heal her.
starz4evr chapter 36 . 12/28/2007
Oh ThiS is such a wonderful fic! I just love it!
Nachibana.mimiru chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
nice story but the bit that says "nande kuso" doesnt make any sense _
Nahirta chapter 36 . 1/7/2007
This is an awesome fic. I love it.
babiixwolf chapter 36 . 7/24/2006
i LOVED it! ).
emma134 chapter 36 . 3/7/2006
that was so ggod i loved it
Cami Binion chapter 36 . 1/22/2006
this was an excellent story! you should write a sequel to it!
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »