Reviews for Cosette's Nerves
Delia chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Love love love this! Cosette is my favorite character, and you write her perfectly!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I have to say that I'm rather sad to see this story end. But I understand that sometimes, our muses only take us so far. I really enjoyed it - SUCH an adorable and touching take on Cosette and Marius's lives post-barricade!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
"your loftily wedded husband?" - This line kinda made me lol, because the phrase is actually "lawfully wedded husband," but given how happy Cosette and Marius both are, lofty works for them, too. They are in the clouds!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
This is a really wonderful chapter. Marius's reaction to his grandfather trying to give him "advice" is so awkwardly adorable, and his concern for Cosette is so sweet. Loved it!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I loved this chapter so much! You really made me feel for Cosette, who has no clear idea of what happens on wedding nights, and no mother or sister to explain it to her. "I'll be right back." He said, giving Marius a stern look. - And this line made me lol. Such spot-on behavior for Valjean, who's such a papa-bear.
VeriLu chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
This made me smile SO much. It's amazing!
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great story. Love it.
hollow-words chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh my god. This was AMAZING. It's not an understatement when I say this is the best fanfiction I have EVER read in the whole of my existence (That's quite a lot of fanfics, I'll fave you know!) PLEASEEEEE KEEP WRITING! THE STORY IS BEYOND WORDSSSS! I ACTUALLY HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE FANTABULOUSNESS OF THIS STORY!
TwilightFreak28 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Please continue this absolutely amazing story:):)
itsmeLAURAAA chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This is basically the cutest story on the planet.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Excuse me? (we all know this from the book) but that is most likely what Marius will say! I hope to see the next chapter very very very soon! I love this Cosette and Marius wedding and afterwards! Please continue!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!
xCaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
I loved this (: With no doubt one of the best fanfics story (:
Maeline chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
oh my...intense. But SO cute! LOVE IT!
Eponine Thenardier chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Just a quick few quibbles: it's not "loftily wedded wife" - it should be "lawfully wedded wife"

Also, the timeline doesn't quite match up with the one proposed in the book. Valjean comes by very early the next morning, not past noon...but, ah well, it makes for a good story, and it doesn't really matter. Anyway, bravo, and any more Marius/Cosette work would be appreciated.
Eponine Thenardier chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
How the hell haven't I reviewed this before? I first read it months ago...must have forgot. Anyways, I love this. Both Cosette and Marius are very much in character, and their love for each other comes across as very sweet and genuine. I like how the wedding night was not too graphic - we don't need to read about all the most intimate moments. I think Victor Hugo would be turning in his grave at some of the stories that are posted. Subtlety is key, and you've pulled it off wonderfully.