Reviews for Life and Death in New Orleans
Angel Empath chapter 7 . 1/7
Another great story but I am sad that I missed the wedding. :p
Nura chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I have been following you for such a long time.. taking this opportunity to finally say...
WOW! YOU ARE TALENTED... AND FOR ONCE AN AUTHOR TAKES INTO ACCOUNT WHAT THE READERS WANT... so thanks so so so muc... as long as you write i shall read...
Jsm88 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Great story thanks!
KissKickKillMe chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I must say THANK YOU, so very much, for this fic, it has been an amazing read, and I've enjoyed it so much!
You are an amazing author, thank you for posting the Let Love In series 3
Vwchick chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Now this is something I could see Eric and Sookie doing to Victor, not the way it was done in the books. Thanks for all the glimpses into what happened after the first story! I love your writing an just thanks!
catbob1 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Another great story. Thank you for sharing your time and talent. I loved everything about the story. One quick thought - I thought maybe in the last chapter Eric and Sookie would have the TV on American Idol and see Brandy from New Orleans.
Barbara chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Thanks for satisfying all my Viking cravings! I am erasing Boring Ever After from my mind and replacing it with Let Love In.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
The Lakota are a notoriously tightlipped people when it comes to outsiders.
Good.
'Some of the world's most famous hypnotists were vampires, including Franz Mesmer.' 'Mesmer… as in mesmerize?'
Amusing.
"What the hell are you, man?" his prey shrieks in terror.
It's idiotic, to display your fangs in the sun. I know they can be glamoured. But, what if somebody else was sneaking around, and saw you?
He scowls at the phone, figures he's done enough by calling, and hangs up, tossing the phone onto the muggers.
What about fingerprints on the phone? In this hot weather, you don't wear gloves.
They have found Victor.
Too easy. Victor is crafty. Surely, there is some more protection?
At least, taking Victor out of the house would leave the possibilities of him being kidnapped, or leaving of his own will, open for investigators. They will not even be sure that somebody visited the Victor's nest. The electromagnets scramble, the spray hides the scent... Just, don't leave an Eric's hair behind on the floor. Or Sookie's, for that matter.
He shrugs. 'Provided someone knew his resting place, they will assume that he was attacked during the day,'
Darn. Well, I assume that Victor made sure it would be impossible to simply take the whole coffin out of the house, so this whole not-so-subtle procedure of extricating Victor's body from the coffin was necessary. And disarming the booby traps in such a way that investigators would think that Victor wasn't sleeping here this night - would have been nearly impossible.
Victor is calm because he knows Eric has been caught on film.
Indian disguise will not help them if they had spoken his or Sookie's name aloud.
Immediately the security system disengages and resets itself, reopening the passage to the front room and closing all of the weapons ports.
Excellent.
One fault with calling anonymously: recording of your words can be used to identify you by your voice.
"The Fellowship of the Sun has attacked the Sheriff of Area One, Victor Madden, at his home in New Orleans."
Did somebody in the police give this information to vampires?
"but in the end I came to the conclusion that only someone within Victor's inner circle could have committed the crime."
Amused.
Sandy smiles, but the smile is cold and cruel. "I am a very good investigator. Martin thought he was being clever by trying to implicate the Fellowship."
I hope Sandy will not wish for Eric's pain if it becomes known later that Eric was the one who killed Victor.
He ducks his head in a show of feigned modesty. "You are too kind." "And you are too canny. Have a good evening."
What does Sandy imply, by saying that Eric is too canny?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Eric, Pam, Sookie.
that1reviewer chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
My favourite line in this, "I'm blessed by the Gods themselves, asshole"
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Did I miss the wedding?
alh1971 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Amazing story. I was on edge with fear Victor would escape or somehow things would run afoul for Eric and Sookie. Enjoyed the creative use for the toothpick also ; ).
AStoryReader chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Hi! I've been reading your Let Love In stories- love them all by the way!- I haven't been able to leave reviews because I'm logged onto my phone when I'm reading fic, but I had a couple of questions, about stuff that happened, so I'm finally logged onto my computer to ask them.
Is there a side story for this Sookie & Eric that I'm not privy to? I believe I've read all the LLI stories in order, but in the first chapter of LaDiNW, you mentioned that they're married. So did you just skip over their marriage, and that occurred during the time jump from the last LLI installment?

Also, there's a paragraph in this chapter where Eric mentions that he hurt Sookie, but she has little recollection of it, are you referring to something that happened in canon, or maybe in another LLI side story? Because I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out! Haha

Anyway, thanks for writing such an enthralling story, I can't get enough of these two!
ICURN chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I love your work! I hope CH reads these stories and develops an understanding of how much her readers love Eric and Sookie TOGETHER! Terri, please keep writing about E & S - your stories are how most of the series' fans want the romance to flow. CH seems to be leading us towards Sookie getting together with shrimpy Sam and that would be extremely disappointing.
Her Owlness chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Glad to see that they finally managed to end Victor - and hopefully they'll be more secure/safe now.

My one possible quibble with this story is that all of Victor's booby traps for his daytime rest were aimed at campires. Given his lack of attentiveness just prior to sunset, he was quite possibly concerned about a differently abled vamp (like Eric) getting the jump on him before he awoke. However, it surprises me that there weren't any human/Were/etc.-oriented traps. Of course, given Victor's general conceit, it's arguable that he didn't think that any such beings could ever find his daytime rest.

Anyhow, overall it was still a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing! :)
Celticdee chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Well, Terri, I must say I am astonished to discover that altho I've read this marvellously satisfying story, I haven't once reviewed it! For that I apologize profusely. Especially since I've read it three times now... And I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading LLI and HITTWF as well. I'm just going down your whole list and loving every minute. Hopefully you are able to continue sharing your impressive writing gift with us. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy a Happy New Year!

Judy