Reviews for Bad Dreams Come True
BeastBoyF.T.W chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Awesome! 5 Stars out of 5. I'm sad about dream sequence though
Dahkoro5050 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wow, that was a really powerful story. And the way that you had them 'put him down' was really cool (in the most horid way immaginable) Anyways this is a really great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is the best it made me cry
aavonlea chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
D'AAAAWWWWWWWW! So cute! Great job on the dream too!
wolfking98 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Damn that was sad
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like how you set this one up. Just like an episode to a show. Ever was confidence and feeling a sense of his own worth one of his biggest battles. I really like how you portrayed Raven as well. With her empathy she HAD to of felt all that fear, self doubt and other negativity. Its really refreshing to see Raven be the "protective" one for a change. Great job, great writing, and good luck to you. Hope to catch some more soon. Keep rockin
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
now i feel bad for all the little animals that get put down... even if it's usually to end some even worse pain that'll never go away... this fic is really cute. i loved that you explored bb's possible insecurities. great story!
Jetta Lane chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was so sweet i loved it keep writing you have a gift
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww, BB isn't a screw up, we love BB. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
FireDitto chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
And yet, Beast Boy's adult super hero name is "Changling", so whether that is technically what he is or not, it is what he is called by his creator. Meanwhile, looking at Beast Boy's dark side that came out in the animated series when fighting Trigon, I have to admit, he has the potential to be the classical interpretation of a Changling.

However, I can see your point; I find it highly difficult to enjoy stories that are so focused on Raven being a deadbeat Goth and Beast Boy being a moron idiot. Just because blue looks good on you, doesn't mean it's your favourite colour. Both of them act as they do, because it's a defense mechanism. Not because it is who they truly are.

Anyway, your story was a nice read; albeit spoiled by your rant at the bottom. D
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Good, but I thought Raven was a bit OOC. It was nice but the OOC bugged the heck out of me but I liked the story.
Rockinrollchika chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I noticed that Raven never actually said how her life would be if Beast Boy weren't around. I was expecting him to ask and some heartfelt 'I love you' scene. Nicely done, though. In the comics he does change his name to changeling, so there doesn't seem to be a problem with people calling him that. I actually like it when authors portray Beast Boy as utterly self-concious because I really believe he would have a boat load of pain inside, it's got to come out some time. Between the disease, the death of his parents, the robbers who forced him to steal, the drama with the Doom Patrol, Terra, and the constant flurry of insults from his teammates- sarcastic from Raven, condescending from Robin, innocent and unintentional from Starfire, and joking from Cyborg- go ahead and tell me he doesn't have at least a little heart ache inside. I'm not trying to be angry or anything here, I just feel really critical right now.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Beautiful story, omg if I had that dream I wouldn't sleep for a week, and I've only had 2 bad dreams i can remmeber in my ENTIRE LIFE! Well, depending on your definition of 'bad dream' the two i define are 1) being dropped off a cliff by my dad (yeah, i know. And my dads NICE!) and 2) being eaten by leeches with really sharp teeth. But i did wake up crying after I dreamed someone sold my oboe. I like my oboe.

Also, a slight note, and I'm not saying anything against your view, but in 'Winner takes all' the master calls Beast Boy a changeling.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
so what exactly is this good dream he had?
RemainByMe chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was just so sad! I found myself crying at Beast Boys dream!

I like how Raven stayed with him all night, and I love how Beast Boy thinks of himself as worthless, but Raven proves him wrong. I could go on for hours about how much I love this! XD