Reviews for Unscripted
ririi69 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great work ;)
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is a beautiful story! I love how you can deliver so many emotions but also story details with just a few words and mere hints. Amazing! It's really a pity that you have just one story! You seem to have great talent to write Chair!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
“I don’t know how this is going to work,” she says, “I don’t know how we’re supposed to end.”

He tilts his forehead against hers, kisses her. “We don’t,” he says.

Aww. That was just perfect. Awesome job.
KatyLies chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh, I loved it! You really write Chuck and Blair well. I'd love to see you do more with them.
sunday nights chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Thank god Blair didn't go through with it. Thank god Blair went back to Chuck. And Thank god they aren't going to end it this time.

So much emotion, terrific writing.
starstruck94 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i love it love it love it love it!

This is so good, especially since it's your first :)

Is this going to be multi-chaptered or just a one-shot?

I'd love to see more :)

*hint hint*
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
& this was just beautiful

I loved it!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
yes yes YES! this was so realistic. this is exactly what could happen on the show. good job :)
Chairforever chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Awesome so stroy so well writtewn and CB are mature but still CB. Love the last line
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
ah! that was amazing! such a wonderful oneshot! I agree chuck's a basstard on the show, ha. but, in this story, he was much better. I can really see this happening in the show, if they pull a one-tree-hill and skip ahead a few years.

chuck would definitey come back for her. and i bet he would even tell her he loved her on graduation. its very plausible!

great job!