Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
Can't Wait chapter 7 . 2/9
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens! oh, by the way great story! .
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Holy shit... bruh, this is good. What is next? You need to continue this story, is freaking awesome.
Camilathemad chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I love it! You must continue it, please. I really want to know what snake said to blossom, what does he have in mind? and how will blossom react to her sis dating ace. I'M REALLLY HOPING FOR A NEW CHAPTER o: I see you have quite fans here waiting as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
wat happens next
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
omg, love this story. Hope you update soon. :)
patty chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I LOVE IT ! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :-)
Butchercup chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I recently found this story and so far it's one of the best acexbuttercup stories I've seen. But I'm disappointed to see how far apart the chapters are and how long it has taken just to get to this point.I understand that you have a life, but you have lots of fans who eagerly await the next chapters. I don't mean to push or anything but I really like this story a lot!
greieve chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god, I love this story so much! I just recently got into the pairing, and so far yours is the best story I've found. The way you portray the characters is amazing, not to mention the swell of feelings that come right off the screen with so much emotion. Please update soon, I'll be looking out for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
just wanna say...wasn't he 17 when they met?
Winds of Inspiration chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
So glad you came back to this story! Very intense chapter and I really wonder who was watching- Snake? Blossom? Both? I can't wait to read more! Either way I hope things work out so that Ace and Buttercup have things work out in the end!
Macalah chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I wonder who was watching them. Excellent chapter
pat4pat chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I'm so sad you never continued this story! :( it's sooo HOT and gOOd! :D
Winds of Inspiration chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
What kind of deal? I really am getting into this story and would like to know how it will turn out when they're found out! AAAHHH! The suspense has been killing me!
Tora tsume chan chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
...UPDATE PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE!
AmeeraSakura chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Oooo, it's getting juicy! Ehehe, can't wait to read what Ace and Buttercup do together~

And Snake seriously, what. The. Hell. Wow, he's so crazy, no one ever writes him like that. You do a good job on characterization.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »