Reviews for Sacrifice and Duty
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What self esteem skit in tos2
diety chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
well done do aonther one
Xascul chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i really liked this fic! i can actually see Zelos telling this to Marta as he's been through this before. the ending was also funny, good job!
NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I liked this oneshot, just for the fact that Zelos and Marta wouldn't be the norm for something you'd see in a normal conversation. I mean, there was the problem of Zelos, being as insecure as he is, pouring his heart ot to Marta, someone who he'd known such a little while, but, the story and your ability to make hem so in-character made up for it. I especially enjoyed the Sheelos. xD

All in all, well done! Thanks for the read.

~Nexus
Keroy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I absolutely adore this. The brother/sister part is just adorable, and made me giggle.

I'm so happy you mentioned Marta missing Tenebrae, I don't think they ever really said goodbye in the game unless I overlooked it. It just made me go 'aw', i'd miss that centurion too. )

Also, I love how you put Sheena and Zelos in a past relationship, it almost seemed that way in the first ToS. And you made it explain into why Zelos got into flirting with girls.

Great read. D
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
UWE HEE HEE, THIS WAS REALLY WELL DONE, PERFECTO, YAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ELSE LIKE THIS WITH EMIL AND MARTA, YAHAHAHAHAHA
Trickssi chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
While I'm not much of a Marta fan, you quite convinced me that Zelos acted as a brother figure at times throughout the game. This conversation between the two of them really describes a nice moment that could have happened-and some character development that we all could have used in the game! Well done. Even if it didn't turn out as intended, I rather like what you've come up with (if you don't know, I'm a huge Sheelos supporter!). Perhaps you could change the title to give it more of a unified feel? Just a suggestion, since the fic seems to center more around Zelos and Marta's relationship instead of Marta's ruminations about Emil's choice. It's lovely, all the same, and I look forward to reading more of your work!