Reviews for Pretty Rave Girl
misssbehavin chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
my favorite girls rocking in a party with my favorite boys oh damn
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aw, poor Sasuke. Awesome chapter!
Akemi Spangler chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
That was really cool! I'm not really a big ShikamaruxTemari fan but it really fit in this particular story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
lol wow they were so high. Great job i luved it
Misery's-Toll chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Yeep! Not the story I was looking for, but I definitely loved it! It really had a magical feel to it, and I know it's like ages old and finished and stuff, but it left me wanting more. My favorite chapters were the first and the third, I suppose because the first was like an introduction to the whole scene and you aren't really sure why she knows who this mystery boy is and at the end I was like, "Aww!" and my heart flipped. And chapter three was amazing because I liked that Hinata got to experience freedom without drugs or alcohol just because she loves the dancing and kissing. Loved it!

-MT
Temari323 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Great story, never read anything like this before
SortaKindaNotReally chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love how all of these chapters relate to eachother but are COMPLETELY different. Have you ever considered doing these from the male's point of view? That would be epic!
xWrittenInBlood chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
So pretty.
xWrittenInBlood chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ohmygosh! I am totally in love with this.
anticollision chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
i don't know why... but this fanfic really is amazing to me. even if it's small and just pretty much one scene split between four girls. perhaps it's because i love "Pretty Rave Girl" and "Fer Sure". or maybe it's just that i had the music playing with it period. with that music on, this story was like magic.. and even though i'm not into drugs or anything-i fell in love with it.
Iwantmyaccounttobedeleted chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Awww...Whats with the first chapter?

SasuSaku...Ex-boyfriend?Ok the 1st chapter is confusing!

2!LOVE IT!

3 LOVE IT EVEN MORE!

4?

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

LOVE ShikaTema!
sasumiofjp chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
aww this is the last chap wish there was more.
Lonely Little Angel chapter 4 . 7/25/2010