Reviews for Lyoko Revolution Origin
Alec534 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
I must say that this is the best one I've ever read. It has action, comedy, suspense, and romance. Male readers can put themselves in Mason's shoes to experience his life. It also inspires future actors like myself. I hope you can continue the Code: Overload fanfic, and I could send ideas for it if you want.
Overrunner chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
Great ending!
MaDmAN12435 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Second best poem ever,
cartoongal11 chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
I love a happy ending
Availex.Reign chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
I loved that story! Pretty good.
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hmm, not bad at all. A couple of grammar snafu's, for instance the way you use dots when someone is cut off, it makes it seem as though they just pause before someone else starts talking. If you use a - mark, it makes it seem more abrupt, as if they're really being cut off.
On the whole though, Mason seems pretty cool. I'm really glad that you didn't introduce him to Lyoko after his first thirty seconds of knowing the group, I hate it when people make an OC and toss them into the virtual world when they've just met the group. Nice job with the first chapter, I'll definitely keep reading.
Sillabye chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thanks for the PM. I know a good story when I see it and this ones great!
AKA99 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow mason has the audacity to stand up to sissi like that?... I love this character, but not in that way though
HTKWolfe chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
A good first chapter here, I'm impressed. Your grammar is above average for this site with only a small whoops here, and there. Like you use a "-" when someone is cut off, interupted, or abrupting stops speaking.
Example: "Odd if you cam to aske me AGAIN I'll-!"
I'm actually looking forward toseeing the rest of this story!
KEEP GOING STRONG!
Bali Lali chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Good story so far, personally I'm not a huge fan of your 'style' of writing but you have good pace and I look forward to reading more.
drpdrp97 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
The story is good. But the Overwheel...a wheel with a seat and handlebars? That's the Overbike. Just saying. It's a good story overall.
XXJolieHeartsXX chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
So far it's great! Your writing errors have disappeared and the story is very funny!
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I love the idea of the XANA-possessed Halloween decorations, I don't know why but it just seems so fitting.
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
You might consider in the future making thoughts different from dialogue. Multiple authors use italics, myself included.
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well, this story isn't exactly my style, but I like it so far. Although there are a few spelling mistakes, but they're the ones that people really don't notice like stpuid instead of stupid. Other than that, I know it's a bit late seeing as how the story's complete, but there's always room for more detail.