Reviews for Anthony's Weakness
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
There are certainly elements of truth in Tony's lists, but I do think he's being too hard on himself... maybe something else he needs to add to his list...

I wonder what that last item was and why he didn't take it with him along with the rest of the lists?
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I wonder how Tony's two lists differ and just how much of it is right or wrong? I'm hoping he's just got the wrong end of the stick with Gibbs' current behaviour, but it's difficult to guage when I've not seen Gibbs for myself yet...
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw Tony :(. Can he bounce back from this? Does he even want to? What will Gibbs have to say for himself if/when it crops up or Tony brings it up to him?
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
ok so hang on... there is a sequel, right? because it can't just end like this!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Brilliant! I just want to hug tony now!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I want to know whats on the list!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
nice start!
GibbsRules chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Oh my!, I'm an emotional wreck again!. I really loved this story. I couldn't believe it when Gibbs made that comment in the show as it brought home just how bad the relationship between Gibbs and Tony had got since Jenny's death and Tony's return from being 'Agent Afloat'. The changes in Tony's character in the show ever since the episode with Jeanne has been an emotional rollercoaster!. I missed the Gibbs headslaps too in series 6.
thevigilante15 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
loved it!
LttlMssTrouble chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I can't believe I've misse this story :) It's really beautiful, very well written. Now I'm going to entertain myself with the sequel :D
Harmless1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I loved, loved, loved reading this story. A little sad to read how Tony thinks his 'family' really sees him, but I think you were spot on with how he perceives it. Can't wait for the part 2 to see Gibbs' reaction to reading it, and how he handles it.
singer-s-lament chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
I loved this story and can't wait for the update. I loved how even though Tony made his list of what the others might think of his weaknesses he also made one of what he thought. I hope that someday he will make one of his strengths.

I also hope that this rift can be healed without Tony deciding to leave NCIS.
Lux-0 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Does this really end here? I was jonesin' to read the Tony/Gibbs confrontation. It's for sure a good tag that I don't think many people really noticed.
aiki chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I really like this story. Please write more!
rini chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
This is really really really really good. Keep up the good work.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »