Reviews for One More Time
Syein chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Makoto is a good choice for sure. I mean she is best friend with Himeko (Souma is childhood friend) so she know Himeko the best. This is so sad and sweet. Wish it can be longer so that one day Chikane encounter Himeko again. Thank for writing this!
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I've read this when you've published it and thought nothing of it, only that it was great. But now I've re read it and one thing came to my mind: What if, in some impossible way this was beginning of Mako x Chikane story, bound over loss of ones friend and loved one? I know I'm being heretic here but I'd write it if my writing skill was better and if result of everything I've ever tried to write wasn't like recording of metaphysical delusion or technical manual... Do you take requests?
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was excellent. I loved it.
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wonderful. I love this interaction here. I've thought about it but I can never seem to figure out how Makoto and Chikane would feel about each other. There wasn't much to work from there. I don't even think they ever spoke to each other in the series either. You gave an interesting situation though.
Shrodeddrknss13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i found that i really enjoyed this piece, although it deviated from the ending a bit.

i'm glad i read it and am definitely not going to "rip this apart as you see fit".

_
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aannd it took me a ridiculously long time to get to this. Sorry- I haven't been reading much outside what little the Touhou fandom has to offer lately. Anyway, this...was good. Better than that- it really gave me a feel for Mako. Because in the anime I was neutral about her, and I haven't read anything to tip the scales up until now, when I need to grudgingly admit she's pretty darn okay. You did a wonderful job with that.
Athiefundie chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow, I literally cannot find a way to troll this story, good show.
Azalee chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This makes me want to watch the final episodes all over again and bawl like a baby myself once again. Aah, good times.

No, really, I loved reading this ; really emotional, but in a way that rings true and that hurts. My only critic is that you called Chikane "the shorter girl" while she is fairly tall and probably taller than Makoto, IIRC (but it's been a while since I watched KnM).

Anyway. Beautiful *insert heart here*
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
...well...not one i would say..happy or sweet...but it was a beautifully written i thought...yeah..Makoto is a good choice...i mean..can you imagine Souma hugging Chikane that imtimately? ...*eye twitches just thinking about it* ...
Asphodel chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Absolutely different. Absolutely loved. :D
Raging Heart chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
now that's one fine story, unusual pairing but i love the way you write it.

Mako-chan make a true friend, the way she talk to Chikane, lolz i never know that Chikane has that side but i love it.

the fiction also has a sad side, Himeko's death still i don't know how she died maybe you can write it.

i am looking forward for more.
tetsuki109 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
its been a while since u had one up for KnM

it was good, sad, but good

hope u write another KnM sometime, i like all ur other ones

:]
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Love it! Totally unexpected! I am officially a legit stalker of yours now-how nice!

I should probably work on my own stuff too now, huh? Like finishing that oneshot I started perhaps... or the second part of Masochist...

WOO!
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was written very nice.

I enjoyed it.