Reviews for L'amour Detruit
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Thank you for making me cry lol. Wonderful story, good job!
GeorgiaBaby3 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Can't say I'm thrilled about this ending. I would've liked Luna to remain... well, Luna. But other than that, props on the awesome story. :) There isn't nearly enough Druna fiction on this site. *sigh*
kendra chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
My god, I just started crying. Why? why this ending?! Please write a sequel or something it can't end like that!. Overall, very beautiful tragedy.
Zoe chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Cries forever. Amazing story, what a tragedy though.
Celtic-Memories chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Oh the tragedy! X_X But such a crazy good story nevertheless.
Celtic-Memories chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I could not help but laugh at Luna's commentary. Still angry little Draco. Ergh!
azilamm chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Urghh! The ending pains me in the heart! Sodding Malfoy! Grrr...

Sequel pleaseeee... 10-20 years after or something. Let Luna be Scorp's mommy please... XD
Cathielle chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
oh the ending just killed me.

wonderful pairing.
Teddyloverr chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Okay. I can't sleep tonight knowing that it ended like that. please, please, write one more chapter like... even a year on or 10 or anything! I haven't reviewed in years but your story made me.
Sophia chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
This story is so amazing! It actually brought tears to my eyes at the end.
moomolie1709 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
nooooo!

wonderful story, sad ending.

It was really nice to read, and thank you for writing it! I hope you continue to write more Draco/Luna stories in the future.
ConsiousCare chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
I really wanted a happy ending for them, but noooooooo... Well, your story was adorable and really great though...
R. E. Nightt chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
That was really sad... Loved it.

~R
Rio's Desire chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Oh...such a painful ending. It hurts! Its hurts! lol.

I have to say, what a fantastic story! This story just goes to show people that you shouldn't put your ego before someone you care deeply about. He lost his true love because he was too proud of his reputation and status to admit he really did love her to himself. He knew he loved her, but kept questioning it and did not fully accept it until it was too late and he'd lost what he had.

Keep writing!
Rio's Desire chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Ouch, he burned her. What an cheating ass.