Reviews for Sticky Situation
MawVax chapter 6 . 5/17
the ending XDD
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
"Oh please," Nami scoffed, "I see Zoro half-naked and sweaty all the time." Suddenly everything was dead silent, and Nami could feel her face reddening. "That came out wrong..."

Hahaha she's right tho. That was so funny that I literally laughed out loud, like really loud. Thank you!
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Oh wow, I can't believe Chopper was the one to teach Luffy a dirty joke... XD
anniegirl132 chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Aww, they're unstuck... I was enjoying the humor of them being stuck together. :(
Though it's pretty funny to imagine Zoro making animals out of vegetables. XD
anniegirl132 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Hm, it's kinda hard to imagine Chopper looking threatening, but funny...
anniegirl132 chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely LOVED those "that's what she said" jokes, especially about Nami trying not to corrupt Chopper's innocence! XD
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Oh poor Zoro, they're all stuck to him... XD
Quorinne chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
Chopper would get that joke before Luffy wouldn't he?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Best OP fanfiction I have read. So much Humor mixed in with the plot I never got bored! I loved how you incorporated 'That's what she said' and referring to Zoro as 'Father' - SO DAMN FUNNY! Thank you for making my day, and though you may not read this since I'm reviewing sometime into the future, you should continue writing stories because you're hella good. I would favorite this if I was registered with the site (which I should probably do). Keep up the good work!
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
This is very cute. I love their characterizations.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
That's very cute. I love the 'fake family'.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
This is enjoyable. They're all getting along splendidly, and I love Sanji having to help reset Zoro's arm.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I am enjoying this so far. It's perfectly in touch with their characters.
silentitanz chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
well that was so good, I really enjoy it! although it's already 5 years when it's finish, I'm sure those readers who will read it now will definitely love this fic,, nice work author-San,,. :') I hope you write again..

,,thank you for this wonderful fanfic, :')
silentitanz chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
.. really Zoro's the father of the crew.. tsk tsk but in canon Nami is the real parent in early OP , she's the one disciplining the crew.. so maybe yeah the father and the mother.. see although they know Usopp lie on the waxed thing but they don't opposed it,, such a sweetness.. and the conversation of the four in the kitchen,, and the father,mother, son scene.. that was really cute,, oh I'm sorry if you think that's not a family scene.. but for me it is.. they are just so adorable.. a happy family.. :')