Reviews for While Children are Away, Parents Will Play
soygurl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Whew! Effin' HOT!
rameau chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wonderful fic and well written. Maybe a bit short but there are others I hope... And there is! I'll read the other one later. I loved Esme's thought about modern technology:

"Every so often I fell in love with modern technology all over again."
Moumou38 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love your fic ! that's very well written
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was very good!
hot4edward chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Well done! Funny, I'd never thought about the damage a couple of vampires could inflict upon furniture from their passion, but it makes sense the way you've explained it. And I liked how you commented on Esme's past life and her gradual build-up of trust and love with Carlisle.
Emmy1512 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
lol love it totally and completely
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Really good! So... what happens for the next 3 days?
sweetirishCT chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this is my first esme/carlisle fanfic, and it's great! i love the lemon, and throwing foreplay to the wind... how REAL of the first moment of 'alone-time'! can't wait for the next chapter! ;p
SusanL chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I LOVE this. Carlisle & Esme frequently get the short end of the stick in fanfic - and in the books. Yes, they are the "parents", but they were NOT that old when they were changed. They frequently come across as asexual (imo). Showing them as vital, loving and physical is fresh.
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
loved it! it was hot and sweet. and you know i like your Esme anyway...
L'Heure Rouge chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, this was great. Very good.

P.S: Check out my stories if you have the time.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hahahahahaha, that is hilarious. The beginning anyways. The rest was wonderfully smutty. I loved that. Great job.

Love Elodie~