Reviews for Radio
xangelElliex chapter 3 . 2/11
I enjoyed reading this. I think it's great seeing things written about the Ghouls in Fallout. They get too much hate. I like the Ghouls. :3
Gnuv chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Yay! That was great! I love Gob so much, he deserves love too!
robotcowboy19 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
This was great. I really liked the way you portrayed Gob and Nova. The scene changes were a little hard to read but with such a great story I don't think that it really matters
PeaKay chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Awesome story. Couldn't find a fault in it! :)
holikimaela chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
This is brilliant. I like that you chose Nova for the POV, it gives the story enough distance to make it melancholy and also heart-warming, and I love her edge of cynicism about everything. Thanks for writing it! :)
ManInAMask01 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
awwww this was cute :3
Pinned back Wings chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
This little story made me smile :D You're an excellent writer! :)
TwistedMayumi chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
I love it DX! -runs off to cry with joy-
Kyrsea-The Horror Movie Lover chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
That was adorable! The first I've seen with love for Gob. He really does need more love.
fallenfaeangel chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I think a sequal needs to be added, it has so much potential. I love the story and plot and the portrail oh the characters. I love Gob do its nice for him to get the girl, love, and happiness. Plz direct me to other great Gob-related things, he is a sweetty, kind of a beauty and the beast thing. Keep up with great work.
rascality chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I love your Nova! You've got her voice perfect, and at the same time you've made added a lot of depth. I'm amazed at how you can take a preexisting character and flesh them out, make them multifaceted, hint at their history, and all without ever making them feel out of character - it's really incredible!
Kimmae chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
You're my fanfiction hero. This was excellent! I spotted two speeling mistakes-"...they only used it when she was around to here", and "Yeah. Reallynice". Such a good story. Your similies and metaphors are like gold in a coal mine, too. Favourite'd!
Tesla.Cannon chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
This story was so good :D! Gah, every time I go into that damned bar I always think 'well what if...'. Needless to say, you solved that dilemma for me! IT was so cute and well written and I really liked how you used Nova in the story. She's someone I wouldn't really expect to be used, but you did it with absolute perfection! I've read most of your stories, and you write so well it makes me want to cry. All of them are so good, but i have to say that this one has to be my favorite. Thanks for giving Gob some much needed love. He's so adorable. :] Favorite'd. 3
Danielle chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Really great story, and a very satisfying end. I think I have a newfound love for this couple, thanks to you. You are a terrific writer. Kudos.
Setrus chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You know, judging by this story and your other fallout stories I'd say you're either a very ugly guy or a very...very freaky woman.

Either way, I like you. :-)

So keep them coming if you have the time, they bring hope to us ugly guys. ;-)

Seriously though, the story is well written and doesn't loose its pace at any time. It even touches the heart at moments, something that's hard to find. Kudos.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »