Reviews for Double Sided
Lady Shisou chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great story! Update really soon!
Annir-Chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hi ya.. :D Gotta say, it was probably the first time when someone sends me e-mail for just putting someone's fic under faves, thanks for that it's nice someone really wants to hear other's opinions.. :)

So, to the review.. ;) First of all, I gotta say you definitely have an original idea here. :) Most M rated fics are rated that way because of lemon or/and angsty Roxy so this is like fresh air for the genre.. :) I also like the way you've described Roxas, you have no idea how sick and tired I'm about the over-ukeish Roxas who's cute, little, girly and plaah plaah.. x) Let's just all face it, Roxas kicks some serious asses and that's it! But, even though I love this nutcase-blood-thirsty-Roxas (who wouldn't?), don't make him TOO evil. He's still human after all (or is he..? O.o) .. Anyway you know what I mean.. I think Death Note is a good example in this (if you haven't read it, you should), everyone knew that the protagonist was little insane and evil but if they'd started to hate him from the start, the manga'd have never lasted..

I'm eagerly waiting for the new chapters and I'm sure you'll keep me satisfied to the end.. :D Have a GREAT day too!
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
underneath all the crazy goryness i sense some mystical magical something. but wat i'm not to sure -shrug- i'll just keep reading!
Rin-chan101093 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
. . . ANOTHER STORY? JEEZ! Man, you're incredible. I love how this started out. I've always been into the gory openings. . . *drool* LOVE!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Whoo yeah! Rock on! *metal fingers* Roxas' turn to be the supreme evil one! Muhahahahaha can't wait to read more it's really good!
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Loved your evil Roxy!

aiushaiuhsiaush

I got goosebumps all over when he killed that man and he thought about having someone to torture...

hahaha

waiting for the next chappie ;D

CHU CHU ;*
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Awesome! For once, Roxas is the sadistic one. XP I can't wait to read more! So, PLEASE update soon! :D
Angel Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That's certainly a twist on my image of Roxas. I always knew he had a dark side, but I never thought it was like this. xD. But, I like it.

It's a good start, well written too. Update soon?
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You are probably SO sick of all of my reviews, I think I handed out two already today lol. But UGH all of your stories are amazing XD
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
o.o...-backs away slowly- erm...

roxas~-glaring-

me~-runs and hides-

roxas~.

me~-hiding-whispers- very nice story! i like it. now. i gotta go and hide somewhere...
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I'm slightly freaked out by evilRoxas. I guess part of it is because I'm so used to him being not evil, or even if he is evil, at least not so cruel. But you gotta admit, being able to kill someone just by thinking it is pretty freaky and if you met someone like that in real life you'd be scared to hell. It's a nice change of pace from having Axel be the evil one, though. Love to you for the story. I'll be looking forward to future chapters. Bye.
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 1/19/2009