Reviews for Lestazuma's Revenge
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
LMFAO! I love it when someone is looking fora story and its something I missed when it was posted! Thank you, it 'twas most awesome!
christibabe chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Just as funny the second time around!
Shastter chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This is soo funny i couldnt stop laughing! Hahaha you are good! Please update!
christibabe chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh MAN! Every time I read one of your stories I end up laughing so hard the tears start streaming down my face.
Vulcan Rider chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Oh God! I can't remember when I've laughed so hard. Boys will be boys and this was soooo Junior High, but you've gotta admit that Ranger's toxic dump was hilarious. Then Lester's world class big stage boner was great. Not to mention when he soiled his pants. I can't believe he just stood up there and took it. I'd have slithered away, job or not. That was great. Just hilarious. These guys are crazy. LOL Great job.

Maggie
litlhulc chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
OMG This story is so funny! I can't stand it! I can definately reaad this one a few times over! Great job!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Oh Em Gee-NEVER mess with Ranger!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh EM GEE! Oh my gosh, is it going to get worse? Poor Ranger! But it was funny...
Lu2read chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Just read about this on Babe Squad...I laughed soooo hard, this story is so funny! On to chapter 2. I also will read this anytime I need a laugh! I really needed one today. Thanks
MnGrammaX3 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
OMG... i was just surfing through fanfiction and came across this story. i nearly wet myself laughing through these two chapters! you are AWSOME.

cindy
Emelie Martel chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Absolutely, without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life. My tears are spent, snots now cover my keyboard, my back hurts, my stomach aches and I don't know that I'll ever be able to fart in public again without laughing full out. You are one crazy b***h girl. Did you write this sober? Damn, you are nuts. Great, great job.
StupidForPlum chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I like! Looking forward to more.
emhmom chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
omg, that was so funny! poor lester. wow...where do you go from here?
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Fantastic - I haven't laughed so much in ages! Poor boys - you are very cruel
CALLMEBABE chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Sue. You are one wicked (as in good) writer! Per your suggestion I read Lestazuma's Revenge. I frist read Holloween Duty #1 and #2. So funny that Lester needed to be hospitalized after seeing Grandma Mazur's, ah, shall I say privates? I had difficulty reading Lestazuma's Revenge because I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering! Put aside the fact that Ranger is forever ruined for me. LOL Poof! There went my fantasy! Just kidding of course, I'm a die hard "Babe". But this was certainly a side of him I would never imagine. I had to feel sorry for him with everything that could go wrong, going wrong. No window, no TP, no air freshener, broken toilet. Thank goodness for the duck!

Thanks for the suggestion, I loved it!

Connie