Reviews for Close
I-Made-U-Read-This chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
oh god. cutting always creeps me out so bad.
Ms. Alley Whitlock Hale chapter 30 . 5/20/2015
it was a good story. im glad i read it. Keep going with the writing. your lemons are really good.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 30 . 5/3/2011

good story

drawntothenight
kjm92 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
ouch, lol! poor jasper!
kjm92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Quite an interesting beginning; of course I immediately felt sympathy for Alice. Bella being her adopted sister, surprised me; can't wait to read the next chapter, and can't wait to see Jasper! I like the story so far.
WL23KRDO chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh my God! thats terrible. (not your story i mean Alices's situation. what a basterd her Dad is) I cant wate 2 read more!
Blaze828 chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
e.e
CharliDenae chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
OMG! Poor Alice! She would kill herself because she can't deal with having a relationship with a guy? Her dad needs to have his *&% cut off and stuffed up his $$! OK... I'll stop before this is unreadable... I'll just read the next chapter.
CharliDenae chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Uh oh! Alice might as well give in, there is no way she'll be able to resist Jasper if they're thrown together in class every day.
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Yikes! Jasper got burned! Ouch! I feel sorry for him, though, he just doesn't know what Alice has been through.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Poor Alice! What a horrible thing to have to go through!
Alice-Mary-Cullen23 chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
Great chapter, loved when Emmett walkded in. :P
CrissyCritism chapter 30 . 1/31/2010
Good story. Wasn't that mind blowing, but it was pretty good.

Bella-Rose is a lame name...just saying.
captainxodoe-archive chapter 30 . 1/26/2010
This was amazing! The first attemps at lemons were great for your first time, and I actually did cry at the time Jasper got hit with a car. All in all, a very good story!
L.A. David chapter 30 . 10/4/2009
My name is Lane.I am a romance book novle list. I look for people with good stories and publish them.I am asking for your permishin to publish your name will be on the book.

L.A. DAVID