Reviews for Dead and Buried
Sepho1992 chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Excellent, excellent! Some of my favorite stories are unfinished. I hope it is because you are trying your hand at working on your own original story to be published.
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Another great story by you that real life kept you from finishing. I truly enjoyed what you DID write, tho. Best wishes wherever you are now.
kceniya chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You write so interesting stories. I read all of them in one swallow. But it is such a pity they are not finished. Aren't you going to finish them? It is such a rare thing to find good fafiction about Bill...
john nightingale chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
I just can't wait for you to continue with this story, it feels so like the books and I love how you have written Sookie - she has really made me laugh with some of her thoughts. I hope you aren't giving up on this story.
Sarahjskelly chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Wow loved this story please finish it your really good
GaiaOne chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
Oh, this was just lovely. Well written, well thought out, with just enough plot and emotion behind it. The characters are complex and very real. Please don't let this story fall by the wayside. It definitely is worth finishing.
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
I ought to have reviewed before now, but I did want to pop in before I moved on to chapter eight and tell you that I am very much enjoying the story. The character voices feel consistent with the books, and I'm getting curious about where this will head.

Thank you for the entertainment!
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
Sheesh kabab she rely is an idiot isnt she? I just wanna grab Lisa and smother her in hugs! YOu are a superb writer!
ELizabeth chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
...Ohh...Damm all my make up's come of!And i'm still cryinghappy and sad. That was a real good chapter.
ELizabeth chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
HI, I've just read your story and you are an ammmmazzzzzzing writer! YOu've caught the carectors perfectly. And I hope you write lots more. Have you considered writing porfetionally? I hope you do. Once agian i think you are wonderfulll!
Demeter1973 chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Hello! I am so very pleased to find such a great SVM fic that is full of so many great plot twists and with the characters that I adore being so much in character! You are a terrific writer, and I am so happy to read a fic that doesn't totally neglect Bill and Sam in lieu of Eric - I really missed that in the books past #3. I promise I will leave more reviews once I get through more chapters (having a lot to read is a good problem for me to have!), but I wanted to go ahead and give you kudos and thanks now!

All the best,

D
momzombie chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
This is a really good story. Very different from everything else out there. It's been a long time since you last posted,I hope you don't give up on it.
BVern chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
Please continue your story! So many ways to take this, I want to find out how Eric gets his bar back.
caro chapter 16 . 12/6/2009
Oh please please tell me you intend to continue this fic, totally loving it!
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
This is a wonderful story, I hope that you do not give up on it.