Reviews for Where Will the World Take Us Now?
JsmnLyd84 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
totally off topic, but i'm geeking out over the gummi bears theme song...that was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid
olivia chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I loved it! The period part waz funny! U really should write more chapters!
mrsreardon2001 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
great story. update soon. the new chapter for mine is up :)
twilight20sarah13cullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
wow reaally good :)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
shit thats not good
massrie chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Bella sounds extremely worried about too many things that she can't control. Renee can never find out, dear sweet innocent Renee with her childlike mind, she would never be able to contain it within herself and would never be happy with "Need to know" basis. She would have all the truth and then perhaps tell Phil and put the lot of them in more danger than they could imagine and the Volturi would be justified in coming after the Cullens once more.

Nessie, I wonder what she's keeping from Edward and Bella, and she understood that Rose had to attack Jacob to get him to lay off for awhile. Yet still, being secretive is not in Nessie's nature at all.

I like that Edward won't force it out of her and Bella has to wait until Renesemee is ready to let her know what is going on. Just like any typical parent would have to do.

Alice can't "See" around them so therefore it will stay a mystery until Nessie decides to tell them.

Excellent job! Can't wait for more.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
cool
Chloe-sexy chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
great keep going i was waiting for a story this good cause this is after breaking dawn
BrownEyedLikeBella chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Please update soon :)
Love Is Courage Baby chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Awesome i love these! do another one!
massrie chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Yay Rosalie! I'm so incredibly excited! She's so amazing. One of my favorite interactions is between her and Jacob. I'm glad the rest of the Cullens let her have at him. It was about time someone taught that Mongrel a lesson in manners. You just don't irritate a vampire who is stronger and a lot more beautiful!

I'm glad Nessie got her own Car! A Jaguar how exciting, and it suits her as well. I'm sure Rosalie will have a blast working on it to allow it to go faster.

I'm surprised Emmett didn't try to stop Rosalie however, but again I'm glad that she didn't.

And Bella, always so protective over Renesmee, but Edward helped her see the light of day through his kisses *grins* What a great way to get a point across!

Excellent! Still Favorite Joke of the Year, "Why Do Blonde's Like Lightning? They think someone is taking their picture!"! Genius... *giggles*
Vampirenote13 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Bella got a new power to control outcomes. Thats how she was faster and stuff. Either that or she really is lucky I love it :D
massrie chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Interesting! I love stories where Renesemee is involved. As well as some of the pack. Jacob needs a beating though for constantly going to charlie when he needs to just leave things lie *smiles* I'm sure Rose would like to have at him.

Thank you and keep writing and I'll keep reviewing!
kiwifan13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Great chapter, keep it up :)
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
please update! great story!