Reviews for Partners

i like it very fluffy
Is you heart in the game chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
3 3 :) :)
Emily chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw, so cute. The fluffiest of fluff, indeed.

Poor David, I felt sorry for him. *half-smile* Good story, though.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Nicely done, the pacing is good, the characters aren't OOC and I especially like Kit's really weird kissing joke at the end. I was wondering how Nita was going to tell Kit how she felt but I guess she didn't need to.

Although I do think this story could use a little more Nita/Kit interaction and discussion, but that's just me. It would add a bit more to the upcoming date, Nita's thoughts on it, and Kit's thoughts. Just to flesh things out, but again that's just my opinion.

Overall an enjoyable fluff story.

Best,

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very fluffy.
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw so fluffy, it made me feal all warm inside. great job, and its not dirty like some of the others i've read, very KitxNitaish wonderfully writen (claping)
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it. Very very plausible. It made me go aw. haha, keep up the good writing
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
very good
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I adore this story! You managed to keep Kit and Nita in character and still get them to come together in a natural way. I especially like how you formed David as a multi-dimensional character, a tough feat with how few lines he had.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww, they really really need to hook up in the books.
jayley chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh it was the fluffiest of fluff but i luved it! i mean really, i want this david for myself!
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh, so freaking cute! I loved this so much - and usually with fluff, authors get careless and use bad grammar that ruins it for me - not here tho! Thank you so much!
Junebug617 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009