Reviews for A Capella Luctuoso
I love this so much!
GETRIDOFMYFREAKINGACCOUNTALREA chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Oh wow.

Wow, just wow.

What an amazing plot! Something I would never think to think about!

And chapter six... tears were STREAMING down my cheeks. Talk about intense. Geez.

Keep writing!
val chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
wow i love this story. i have no idea why you only got 15 reviews because this is really eh maze ing! i love it. keep up the great work!

xoxoxoxox

-val
xFender'sGirlx chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
OMG! poor Arnold! I feel soo bad for him. He didn't even see that coming!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
great story!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
bella with backbone that's out of the normal for her
layintheatmosphere chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
AHH so much happened in that chapter. I don't really remember reading any other fanfic with a Bella as strong and independent as yours. I mean, most of them involve her wallowing in self pity or something so I like the new take on her personality.

The next chappy's the end? 0.0 WOW. I CANNOT WAIT! Yay. Go you.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
are you freakin kidding me he is being such a a damn i can't find the right word for him
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Great fic.
Dr.Mrs.Professor-Giggles chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
more plz!
TwilightAddict123 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
It's really good, you should definately continue. I love that you you have super long chapters. I'm excited to find out what happens next! peace and love!
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Look forward to the next update! :)

And thanks for the French lessons! :) lol
layintheatmosphere chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I'm really really curious as to where you're taking this! Can't wait to find out. Yet again another good chapter. Waiting anxiously for Edward here.
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
This is really good! But I mus say, I do feel really bad for Arnold and Angela! Like, really bad lol.

Please bring the Cullens in soon! :)

By the way, if you update, I'll update! :)
Lazarex chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Your Bella really doesn't seem that bad. Sure, she's being catty, but she hasn't really done anything unforgiveable, and her guilt reactions seem too far out of proportion to her crimes. The guilt also contradicts the personality you've given her. If you're going to have her breaking hearts, you have to establish a reason - if it were out of spite, she wouldn't feel bad about doing it.