Reviews for Sacrifices We Make
LMusicalPhysicist chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Yes, you could turn this into a great story!:)
Hellen Highwater chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I'm really rather fond of this fic. I'll admit that I'm a sucker for Eliotwhump, and I think you really caught him well. Nicely done-are you ever going to add another chapter to this? Or is it really done?
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
that's an awful lot of hurt and so little comfort. not that I don't like this fic though
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
love it an hope for more!
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sacrifices We Make: now, why couldn't the show's writers have thought of that? Just have Eliot wear a vest; then he can actually get shot and still live. It's unreal the situations they put him in and he comes out the other side without a scratch or bullet hole. I don't want him dead; I just want him hurt. Thanks for writing this one. Loved it!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Oh come on, you really, really need to continue Eliot's recovery at the hands of the team with another, much longer chapter! PLEASE!

Very good story!

God Bless,

SW
Juke21 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Really, really, really enjoyed this story! What can I say, I like to see my favourite characters being tortured. Please, may I have some more?
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Oh E... how will they all help him heal?
MsJonyReb chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Great job with this. You did an awesome job conveying the pain and concern in the last couple of chapters.
Irish63116 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
..They entered the lift and then she was right in front of them, her hands snaking up to Eliot's head, resting on either side of his face. Bleary eyes looked up at her from under heavy lids and neither of them said a word, but there was an entire history of information passed between the two in the few moments it took for the elevator to rise and stop at their floor to disgorge its passengers...

LOVE this!...but of course, you knew that!
tiggrr527 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Yes! Yes! Yes! You are amazing! Love this add-on! Great job as always! THANK YOU!
decdragon chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I would definitely like to see the next half of this and then back to the one shots.
pheral chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Ohhh delicious, you are evil, poor Hardison completely innocent to the ways of these evil people! And poor Eliot having to put up with Hardison's near-hysteria, lmao! Totally yummy whump, loving the fight with the taser where he aaaalmost get the upper hand.
Brea chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
You did a great job they were both great stories but I liked the second one better. You should write some more.
ESCotLoE chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
you are an awesome HC writer!, - hate the cliffies - but i can see why they are necessary - doesn't mean that i like them any more however -

get to writing the second part so i can read it :)