Reviews for Bet My Heathen Soul
Zasasu chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Omg you have to continue.. It is so cute/sad!
Fanny6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Will there ever be a continuaton to this story? Cause I fukkin LOVE it!
Makkoska chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Ah damn, why is it that all great Kakzuzu/Hidan stories are unfininshed? I really loved this, and if once you decide to continue, I'll be a happy, happy fangirl.
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
thank you for making this, it is awesome!
xXAshe.Kurosaki.Xx chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more of this story! It's amazing!
sissy chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
wow, you are a good writer!
appletree98 chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
I really want to know what happens next! This story is so interesting. You are a great author. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ObsidianHeartX chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I cannot say how amazing this story is ! It I just unbelievable and I love it so much !

This IS my favorite story. By far.

I love how you develop each character. I love the way that you tell each scene and each thought.

You're writing is beautiful.

MORE ! I DEMAND MORE ! ...please. :3

Keep up the exceptional work you amazing person, you ! :D
Tatsukijagerjaques chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
Holy effballs. PleeeeAaaaaaaassseeeeeeee uppppdddaaaattttteeee when you get the chance! Nneeeedddd mooooorrreeeeee
Little D. Xylie chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
Well? Aren't you gonna continue? This is a rather good fic,you know...
babblebuzz chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
OH JASHIN! O.O are you going to pick this up again? MAN! I really wanna know how it ends T.T but don't just update ya know? I don't wanna read random crap I wanna read what inspired you so far
NegativeEffects chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
This is the most beautifully developed Kakuhidan Story i've ever read...please continue, its too perfect to leave.
I Like To Stalk You chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I just want to say that this story of yours is wonderful. I'm going to have to go back and re-read it. It is, hands down, the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm not good at giving out praise, but you are so extremely talented and original, that I can't describe it well enough. It is very well-written, and I have seen nothing like it.

I thought it was sweet, in a weird way, Hidan eating the stranger's heart, in imitation to Kakuzu.

I hope you update, because you simply can't leave a masterpiece hanging like this.
I Like To Stalk You chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
A lot of songs by Shade Empire kinda fit Hidan, like: Blood Colours The White, Slitwrist Ecstasty, Pain & Pleasure.

I am totally confused, but oh well, right?
fishy blockhead chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
When I read this story I admire your ability to make it full of hidden ironys. Characters of Hidan and Kakuzu amaze me. And Itachi desire to see a brother in Hidan... This story is really exciting and full of original details.

So I really please you - please update.

This story got me so much that Im dieing from desire to read more and know whats next. ;)

Love it ;)