Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
CallaRose4ever chapter 11 . 10/25
I love this story and I love the pairing it is unique i really wish you would come back and finish this. Please I want the fluff that was promised! would love to read more really please?
I love this story please continue writing more.
lara5170 chapter 11 . 5/23
I really want to read more of this
lara5170 chapter 7 . 5/22
I enjoy reading this and I look forward to reading more but I am curious about Naraku being in soul society if he had been wished gone. I am also curious about whether any of the gotei 13 know of the shikon no tama? or who she is?
blackprincess563 chapter 1 . 3/26
I really like the story but the big question is will you continue writing I know how long it takes to write a story to your satisfaction I only write when I have some inspiration so when you'll continue I be waiting for your newest chapter
infidel chapter 11 . 3/11
I know it's been forever, but I still wish that you would continue.
Wicked.Onna chapter 11 . 3/10
dam there needs to be more this was so well written and
Wicked.Onna chapter 3 . 3/10
omg that last part was laughing so hard I was hurting
Elfy lolita chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Updateeeeeeee i want ukitake and kagome fluff!
yukihime88 chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
more please! it's lovely! it"s interesting! its good!
yukihime88 chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
i wouldn't mind having her in a harem with a couple of captains..
coldheartedsnake chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
I realy like this story, and I have red it a lot. so when will the next chepter come?
Fictional-Nympho chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Aww im absolutely in love with this fic! Its so immersing and definitely one of the best bleach/inu crossovers i've read, as its superbly written with a well thought out plotline (im super duper interested to know how the naraku situation is going to be handled.) Alongside this is the super cute Ukitake/Kagome pairing which i think you've just imbued a new love in me for! (i think Kagome has a 'white hair' type which is both hilarious and awesome to me despite it not being mentioned.) and your character portrayals are simply beautiful and really well described 3 3

All in all i really hope you can continue this fic some day so we can all continue to bask in the gloriousness of one of the best Inuyasha/Bleach crossovers on :'D xx
animecutylover chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
This chapter was amusing. Kagome's little confession was cute, and Ukitake's reactions were funny.

To sum up my feelings of this story, I would say that I've enjoyed it thus far, and I hope that you'll be able to update soon and continue this story, wherever you are in your life. :)
animecutylover chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Awww... Kagome finally realizes that she's falling for Ukitake. :)

And it seems that she's finally got her story of her life and death out. That's good. :)