Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
coldheartedsnake chapter 11 . 6/10
I realy like this story, and I have red it a lot. so when will the next chepter come?
Fictional-Nympho chapter 11 . 2/22
Aww im absolutely in love with this fic! Its so immersing and definitely one of the best bleach/inu crossovers i've read, as its superbly written with a well thought out plotline (im super duper interested to know how the naraku situation is going to be handled.) Alongside this is the super cute Ukitake/Kagome pairing which i think you've just imbued a new love in me for! (i think Kagome has a 'white hair' type which is both hilarious and awesome to me despite it not being mentioned.) and your character portrayals are simply beautiful and really well described 3 3

All in all i really hope you can continue this fic some day so we can all continue to bask in the gloriousness of one of the best Inuyasha/Bleach crossovers on :'D xx
animecutylover chapter 11 . 1/6
This chapter was amusing. Kagome's little confession was cute, and Ukitake's reactions were funny.

To sum up my feelings of this story, I would say that I've enjoyed it thus far, and I hope that you'll be able to update soon and continue this story, wherever you are in your life. :)
animecutylover chapter 10 . 1/6
Awww... Kagome finally realizes that she's falling for Ukitake. :)

And it seems that she's finally got her story of her life and death out. That's good. :)
animecutylover chapter 9 . 1/6
Awww... They kissed! And Inuyasha's finally being gentle and calm now. :')
animecutylover chapter 8 . 1/6
I knew it! That strict teacher of Ichigo's was Sesshomaru!
But, what is the great Sesshomaru doing as a teacher of all jobs?

I wonder where the gang went. Where's that little screechy demon, Jaken? And where's Ah-Un, the two headed dragon?
animecutylover chapter 7 . 1/6
Lol.

Kagome sure has a lot of friends in high places. She's just too awesome.
:D
animecutylover chapter 6 . 1/6
Ooh! Kagome and Ukitake moments are so cute~! .

Naraku! So, he's not dead, eh?
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/6
Aww...
They're getting along nicely.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/6
Awww...
That's so sweet of them. Making Kagome's new home more 'homely.'

Ooh! It seems she's met Byakuya. XD
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/6

That was interesting. :)
animecutylover chapter 2 . 1/6
Lol.

Kagome has definitely developed a reputation for herself, when even Yamamoto has heard of her.

Ooh...! She's got a Zanpakutou, eh?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 1/6
That was sad and scary. Kagome died! And she was chased by a hollow! It was kinda exciting too! All that running from the Hollow, lol.
Elfy lolita chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
UPDATE NOOOOE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!-
inulovvver93 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Please update! Absolutely in love with it. I keep rereading it and checking on it hoping that you updated.