Reviews for The Retrieval Job
Fell4 chapter 2 . 4/16
Well, she's certainly an interesting character. Oh, and you might want to be careful. Your writer sadism is coming out with these descriptions of poor Eliot!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 4/16
I love the beginning of this! I'm so glad you came out of FanFiction retirement to write this story.
VFell4 chapter 7 . 4/16
Wanting to know more about her before getting into a relationship probably has something to do with the fact that she could kill you if she wanted. I would want to know more about a person in that sort of situation as well.
VFell4 chapter 6 . 4/16
Well isn't that just a smart thing for you to do Loki. Oh, yes. Go and take the job. Hmmm. OK, now I'm really interested though. You do a good job of knowing how much to reveal and how much needs to be put in the next chapter.
VFell4 chapter 5 . 4/16
Poor thing. I'm glad the team is going to help her.
Do you get migraines? Is that how you know so much about them?
VFell4 chapter 4 . 4/16
I think she will be fine if she can still manage snark like that.
Brilliant job with the diolouge and fighting descriptions by the way.
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
"He put his hands on her shoulders and she looked into his eyes. He slowly pulled back his right hand as if he were going to slap her. He raised an eyebrow."

By far my favorite two lines of the story so far. It made me laugh.
Kay Lohman chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
An OK chapter I thought it should have had more background story to balance out the fighting. Sorry. I'm just trying to be truthful.
Kay Lohman chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Ahhh, a little hint of background!
Kay Lohman chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Good chapter
GuiltyBystanders chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Thank you! I loved how you went in to Elliot's head, and Loki was awesome. I loved your writing style.
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
Nice adventure. Love the con. Once of the best I've read in FF.

Eliot blew it... Mickey now knows something is up.
Meatball42 chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
This was hte first Leverage story I ever read. I was very surprised by Loki and was quite confused because I didn't recognize her from the show; I didn't know what an OC was! This is such a wonderful story and this story is the one that made me read more Leverage fics, so I have you to thank for that. This is such a great fic, and, now that I can, I'm adding this to my favs list. Thank you so much!
serenelystrange chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Wow. That was really fantastic! Even if it hadnt been a Leverage story, it would have been a really great read. A lot of people(including myself) have tried to write a convincing OC for Eliot.. and not done nearly as well as you did here. I hope that you write more stories, it'd be a real shame if you didnt. :)
crazycamera chapter 11 . 3/15/2009
Love the ending.. and i think Eliot shoudl have killed him.

and i want to say WE WANT MORE LOKI!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »