Reviews for Breaking the Silence
Soph chapter 37 . 2/11
Okay I know this is old but... THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER READ! Omg it was so sweet. I'd been hoping that Edward would be able to calm her nightmares.
LaPumuckl chapter 75 . 2/6
I can't believe this was your first written story! The plot and your way with words are amazing, you sure have some talent and I'm glad you're still a part of this Fandom :)

Thank you for sharing their story, c u soon
Prettysqueaky chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
Well fuck that was graphic. So Bella's family was in the witness protection program.
Prettysqueaky chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Oh my goodness excuse my language but that just gave me the feels!
MaxineMarieMason chapter 75 . 11/29/2016
Honestly this is the story, along with Tides of Fate, that pulls me back into fanfiction. I've read it so many times over the years that I've lost count. You are an amazing author and if you ever read this know that I wish I had these books as actual prints on my bookshelves. You portray the best existing qualities of the characters and find ways to make them your own at the same time. Your plots are always captivating, detailed, and know how to grab a readers attention. Your stories helped me through rough times when I felt like I had no one and for that I am forever grateful.
luv-me-sum-edward chapter 75 . 10/16/2016
wow this was a long story. I absolutely loved it. couldn't put it down for a second. I love your writing style and thoughts thank you.
KelSt chapter 75 . 8/24/2016
You seriously need to keep writing and be published! Absolutely fantastic story!
KelSt chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
I feel sick knowing that this isn't fiction for some people. Incredibly well written! How do we survive? WHY do we survive?
v1918 chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
I wonder how Bella communicated with Esme about periods...I mean she said that communication via writing on paper was just started recently...
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 75 . 7/2/2016
Absolutely loved this story, it was really good
faith.mcnerney chapter 52 . 6/8/2016
I think Edward and Bella are being unfair to Jasper and Alice. It feels like Edward was comparing how Jasper and Alice felt to how he felt for Bella. It feels like he thought they didn't feel strongly for each other. He the. Goes on to say being away from Bella is torture and how hard everyday is not being with her. Well he should try and see it from Jasper's point. Jasper had to hide his love and affections from the person he loved because his " bro" told him too so Edward could get together with Bella. That's selfish. So when Jasper and Alice get together he feels betrayed. How does he think Jasper felt, someone that's like your brother says you can't see the girl you love because it could effect his relationship and his girlfriend has ptsd. He should have known something should have happened, ever after he and Bella were together how much longer would Jazz have to wait. It just wasn't fair, plus the relationship between Jazz and Alice was a two person relationship not three or four, if they want to date and be in love like everybody else was they can. I can't imagine what it's like watching your best friends getting together with people they love then telling you you have to wait until they are ready for you get together with the one you love because they aren't ready. If Edward had a hard time being away from Bella imagine how Jasper felt, even if it was for a short time.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 75 . 5/17/2016
For being your first fanfiction, this story was beautiful and well thought-out... Not to mention you had me laughing most of the time.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/3/2016
ok this story is on the plot is good however with all the oh i dont know from bella gets aggravating and makes you want to stop reading
ToMyMuse chapter 63 . 2/26/2016
My favorite chapter! I smiled through the whole thing. Who doesn't love a perfect prom? {sigh}
ToMyMuse chapter 46 . 2/22/2016
Hope the ridiculousness ends soon.
3,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »