Reviews for Breaking the Silence
wow im crying this is great
Sausage chapter 37 . 10/17/2017
I'm not sure how I've read 37 chapters so far because it is incredibly boring. Wah, wah, wah. Bella is annoying. So annoying. Edward is annoying. I mean, who is he to tell Jasper he can't be with Alice? Seriously? And Bella giving dirty looks to Emmett and Jasper to teach them a lesson about not trying to talk to her after years of her pushing them away? I get Bella has been through some shit and she was young but she's annoying. Only starting to communicate with people when they write down words like she has to? That's stupid! I have tried. I really have but trying to read this story is like going to a job I hate hoping it gets better.

You're welcome.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
Bella's inner monologue is the most annoying thing I've ever read. Ever. Even more annoying than Bella's inner goddess in that fifty shades of Shit. Arguing with herself. Ugh. And she is the one who pushed everyone away; Edward, Jasper, Emmett and Angela...so why she gotta be Bitch? This Bella is really hard to connect with. She sucks.
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 75 . 10/1/2017
I have no idea how i haven't come across this story before but it's awesome! Thank you for writing it! :)
amsrule chapter 75 . 8/28/2017
reread and still love it. such a powerful journey.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
Okay that hug got me teary.
Guest chapter 75 . 4/27/2017
How is she 21 & already going for her masters? Unless everyone graduated early or skipped years...
Soph chapter 37 . 2/11/2017
Okay I know this is old but... THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER READ! Omg it was so sweet. I'd been hoping that Edward would be able to calm her nightmares.
LaPumuckl chapter 75 . 2/6/2017
I can't believe this was your first written story! The plot and your way with words are amazing, you sure have some talent and I'm glad you're still a part of this Fandom :)

Thank you for sharing their story, c u soon
Prettysqueaky chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
Well fuck that was graphic. So Bella's family was in the witness protection program.
Prettysqueaky chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Oh my goodness excuse my language but that just gave me the feels!
MaxineMarieMason chapter 75 . 11/29/2016
Honestly this is the story, along with Tides of Fate, that pulls me back into fanfiction. I've read it so many times over the years that I've lost count. You are an amazing author and if you ever read this know that I wish I had these books as actual prints on my bookshelves. You portray the best existing qualities of the characters and find ways to make them your own at the same time. Your plots are always captivating, detailed, and know how to grab a readers attention. Your stories helped me through rough times when I felt like I had no one and for that I am forever grateful.
luv-me-sum-edward chapter 75 . 10/16/2016
wow this was a long story. I absolutely loved it. couldn't put it down for a second. I love your writing style and thoughts thank you.
KelSt chapter 75 . 8/24/2016
You seriously need to keep writing and be published! Absolutely fantastic story!
KelSt chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
I feel sick knowing that this isn't fiction for some people. Incredibly well written! How do we survive? WHY do we survive?
3,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »