Reviews for Revival of a Broken Soul
Darkest-Mage chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Good job! You capture Paine's character really well, including the little arguments she has with herself! I can just imagine that happening to her!
DragonGirl323 chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
This chapter was really good. I loved it! You just have really bad luck with computers don't you? :P Well I hope you can update this story again soon. I can't wait to read more! I wanna know who this strange stalker guy is already... :]

DragonGirl323 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
This chapter was very good, especially the lemon. It was very sensual with just a touch of lust. Very nice touch. Bravo! I hope you update again soon! I can't wait to read more! :]

DragonGirl323 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! This chapter was really good and now I'm a-goin' to read the next one! :]

DeathGod666 chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
That was really hot.

I can't wait to see the repercussions that both of them are gonna go through.
DeathGod666 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Wow..Baralai actually quit being a Praetor!

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

What's gonna happen to him?
salanghae chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
aww

this was cute

but the whole war inside her head was really confusing sometimes

but it was really good

keep writing it! :D
Rukangel chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
m... one word i tell u. W.O.W u know im not a big fan of FF but i know some of the character thou i was lost most of the time but easy to follow. and another word for it AW tha t was a sweet last chapter

ok something that i found confusing was the weird guy thou i know ur not done withthis one can i know who that weird person is and who did she hurt before? and y do i have a felling that weird person is the one she hurt before? ...

3 th is storry reaminds me a lot of u and joel aw..

*run for cover* - but i like it actualy it took me strang into it all. so yea
DeathGod666 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Great new chapter. I liked the strong emotion that is showed in both Paine and Baralai.
Nigtalea chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Oh my word...

The ending is so CUTE!

I love this chapter!

GREAT job!
DragonGirl323 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Wow, this chapter was intense. Very very intense. I absolutely loved it! You did such a great job capturing their emotions. It felt like I was right there with them in the rain.

I hope you update again soon! I can't wait to read more! :]

DragonGirl323 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Yay, you're back! These were two very good chapters! I can't wait until we find out Paine's secret! And if she tells Baralai about it! :] Update again soon please!

KathleenDee chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
i like it, i like it :)
Nigtalea chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Oh my word, I love this story.

I really like Paines thourghts. They are quite amusing especially in this chapter.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Good work.

P.S. I apologize for my awful spelling.
salanghae chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
haha

the ending was funny with the dot thingy

so random!

but who's the mysterious stranger?

hm...

and i hope Paine and Baralai get together soon

keep writin!

can't wait for the next one