Reviews for The Ronin and the Queen
isha2reen chapter 4 . 4/14
The moment when he came back to see naruto's ceremony and asked sakura to stay with him i cannot! Great story! Love it so so much!
isha2reen chapter 1 . 4/14
I thought the hokage was tsunade! Much plot twist i love it! It was so hard to wrap my head around it just now ahaha. Chapter 2 lets go!
Luna charmcaste chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I really love this story u was smiling throughout the story and my friends were very suspicious of what i was reading because of my expression but it was worth it. I love the ending when I thought that they would separate for more than six years but it was a surprise she wanted to leave with Kakashi I just love this pairing even if it former student- teacher relationship. Anyone could find their happiness anywhere. I loved that Sakura was hokage because I think she would be a wonderful hokage than naruto but I loved it anyways.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
:):):):):
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
:/)/)/
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
:):)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Norikok chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Shit i don't recall to have read this before and I've read all your kakasaku & itasaku stuff probably more than once. Perhaps the T ranking was to blame or my own foolishness, who knows. Anyway, as always
fucking good.
AshKake chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
So cute, and a nice happy ending! Beautiful!
AshKake chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Gosh. I hate it when Kakashi's being all noble an shit
AshKake chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nice start, liking the Kakashi/Naruto interaction. Seems so realllllllll
irishninjakakashi chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Interesting...I really enjoy reading you fanfics.
Adonna2424 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
This story I can completely see the canon going. It's so realistic and true to the characters and what they would do if naruto killed sasuke. It's one of the few stories I can truly say is better than the canon thanks!
Dani1348 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Just... this was very well done and I done even like KakaSaku but the way you wrote it made it believable thank you