Reviews for The Ronin and the Queen
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/9
damn that man!
why is Hatake Kakashi sooooo fucking HOOOOOOOTTT!?
i swear, that man would be the death of me! argh!
every fic i read about kakasaku, he always come up as this incredibly hot and dark and mysterious man that women go crazy with! and im no better!
damn! if he's real, i'll kill just to be with him! LOL
im practically drooling right now.. tsk,tsk
anyway, thanks for this one! more kakasaku hotness please!;)
isha2reen chapter 4 . 4/14
The moment when he came back to see naruto's ceremony and asked sakura to stay with him i cannot! Great story! Love it so so much!
isha2reen chapter 1 . 4/14
I thought the hokage was tsunade! Much plot twist i love it! It was so hard to wrap my head around it just now ahaha. Chapter 2 lets go!
Luna charmcaste chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I really love this story u was smiling throughout the story and my friends were very suspicious of what i was reading because of my expression but it was worth it. I love the ending when I thought that they would separate for more than six years but it was a surprise she wanted to leave with Kakashi I just love this pairing even if it former student- teacher relationship. Anyone could find their happiness anywhere. I loved that Sakura was hokage because I think she would be a wonderful hokage than naruto but I loved it anyways.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
:):):):):
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
:/)/)/
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
:):)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Norikok chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Shit i don't recall to have read this before and I've read all your kakasaku & itasaku stuff probably more than once. Perhaps the T ranking was to blame or my own foolishness, who knows. Anyway, as always
fucking good.
AshKake chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
So cute, and a nice happy ending! Beautiful!
AshKake chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Gosh. I hate it when Kakashi's being all noble an shit
AshKake chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nice start, liking the Kakashi/Naruto interaction. Seems so realllllllll
irishninjakakashi chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Interesting...I really enjoy reading you fanfics.
Adonna2424 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
This story I can completely see the canon going. It's so realistic and true to the characters and what they would do if naruto killed sasuke. It's one of the few stories I can truly say is better than the canon thanks!