Reviews for The Ronin and the Queen
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
I knew she had to go with him because he wouldn’t just stay even if Naruto ordered him to but either way I’m happy for her
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Dang so she has to get laid? How would you feel Naruto if the weight was placed on your shoulders because the person who was supposed to be homage turned it down? You would need to get laid too.
JarJarBinky chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
Wow! I’m surprised there aren’t more reviews, likes, follows for this GEM of a fanfic. I know it’s looooonnnggg since you wrote this but I sincerely hope you’re still writing. Your talent is immeasurable.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
loved it!
sunnylass chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
This is a good read! I'm so happy that Sakura decided to join Kakashi in his wanderings and he consented to it. Thank you!
pureunicorntears chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
wow. totally amazing!
Moonstone Muse chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Loved it!
Densfektorijevic chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
This is the first fanfiction I ever read. I found it by acidant four or five years ago. I remember liking it very much - I came back to it years after and I still do. I read almost all of your stories. The only one I can't bring myself to read, for some reason, is Fated. Is it the tragedy? - I'm not offten in a mood for saddnes. Or at least, too much of it. This melancholy I can take. Besides, today's rainning... Hmm, I think I'm gonna add this to my favourites too. That amnesia fanfiction (can't remember what it's called) is there too.

My teacher once told me to never stop writting. I hope you won't either. Even if it's never posted anywhere.

Have a nice day..
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
That... was HOT. I really enjoyed that dynamic between them, it definitely changed the usual "but he was your teacher" thing, and Naruto was great fun with his sense of smell comments, too! Thank you! :D
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
damn that man!
why is Hatake Kakashi sooooo fucking HOOOOOOOTTT!?
i swear, that man would be the death of me! argh!
every fic i read about kakasaku, he always come up as this incredibly hot and dark and mysterious man that women go crazy with! and im no better!
damn! if he's real, i'll kill just to be with him! LOL
im practically drooling right now.. tsk,tsk
anyway, thanks for this one! more kakasaku hotness please!;)
isha2reen chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
The moment when he came back to see naruto's ceremony and asked sakura to stay with him i cannot! Great story! Love it so so much!
isha2reen chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I thought the hokage was tsunade! Much plot twist i love it! It was so hard to wrap my head around it just now ahaha. Chapter 2 lets go!
Luna charmcaste chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I really love this story u was smiling throughout the story and my friends were very suspicious of what i was reading because of my expression but it was worth it. I love the ending when I thought that they would separate for more than six years but it was a surprise she wanted to leave with Kakashi I just love this pairing even if it former student- teacher relationship. Anyone could find their happiness anywhere. I loved that Sakura was hokage because I think she would be a wonderful hokage than naruto but I loved it anyways.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013