Reviews for The Ronin and the Queen
Luna charmcaste chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I really love this story u was smiling throughout the story and my friends were very suspicious of what i was reading because of my expression but it was worth it. I love the ending when I thought that they would separate for more than six years but it was a surprise she wanted to leave with Kakashi I just love this pairing even if it former student- teacher relationship. Anyone could find their happiness anywhere. I loved that Sakura was hokage because I think she would be a wonderful hokage than naruto but I loved it anyways.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
:):):):):
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
:/)/)/
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
:):)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Norikok chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Shit i don't recall to have read this before and I've read all your kakasaku & itasaku stuff probably more than once. Perhaps the T ranking was to blame or my own foolishness, who knows. Anyway, as always
fucking good.
AshKake chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
So cute, and a nice happy ending! Beautiful!
AshKake chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Gosh. I hate it when Kakashi's being all noble an shit
AshKake chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nice start, liking the Kakashi/Naruto interaction. Seems so realllllllll
irishninjakakashi chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Interesting...I really enjoy reading you fanfics.
Adonna2424 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
This story I can completely see the canon going. It's so realistic and true to the characters and what they would do if naruto killed sasuke. It's one of the few stories I can truly say is better than the canon thanks!
Dani1348 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Just... this was very well done and I done even like KakaSaku but the way you wrote it made it believable thank you
KaKiara chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Fabuuuuuuulous! I love this story; it is so different than any other that I've read on this site. You did an amazing job on Sakura and Kakashi! Both of them were written so well. Naruto too.

And the very beginning of the story was so well done... not many people imagine Sakura as the Hokage.

Thanks for sharing the story, I really enjoyed reading it.

Hope you update soon!
powerofmicrofibre chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
YES! I loved the ending! THAT WAS AMAZING!