Reviews for The Ronin and the Queen
congrats you made me ugly cry
Please please please keep writing ! You’re my favourite kakasaku author ever, everything I read from you if gold that I can go over countless times. ‘Fated’ however, I completely sobbed my way through and I’m not ready to go again hehe. Love your stories so much, they really make me feel :)))
I liked your writing but I wish kakashi didnt feel so compelled to stay away from konoha. It seems so odd to me that he would leave completely as opposed to getting missions from Sakura.
Mbreazy19 chapter 4 . 7/21/2018
OMG THE ANGST! I loved every freakin second
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
I knew she had to go with him because he wouldn’t just stay even if Naruto ordered him to but either way I’m happy for her
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Dang so she has to get laid? How would you feel Naruto if the weight was placed on your shoulders because the person who was supposed to be homage turned it down? You would need to get laid too.
JarJarBinky chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
Wow! I’m surprised there aren’t more reviews, likes, follows for this GEM of a fanfic. I know it’s looooonnnggg since you wrote this but I sincerely hope you’re still writing. Your talent is immeasurable.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
loved it!
sunnylass chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
This is a good read! I'm so happy that Sakura decided to join Kakashi in his wanderings and he consented to it. Thank you!
pureunicorntears chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
wow. totally amazing!
Moonstone Muse chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Loved it!
Densfektorijevic chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
This is the first fanfiction I ever read. I found it by acidant four or five years ago. I remember liking it very much - I came back to it years after and I still do. I read almost all of your stories. The only one I can't bring myself to read, for some reason, is Fated. Is it the tragedy? - I'm not offten in a mood for saddnes. Or at least, too much of it. This melancholy I can take. Besides, today's rainning... Hmm, I think I'm gonna add this to my favourites too. That amnesia fanfiction (can't remember what it's called) is there too.

My teacher once told me to never stop writting. I hope you won't either. Even if it's never posted anywhere.

Have a nice day..
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
That... was HOT. I really enjoyed that dynamic between them, it definitely changed the usual "but he was your teacher" thing, and Naruto was great fun with his sense of smell comments, too! Thank you! :D
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
damn that man!
why is Hatake Kakashi sooooo fucking HOOOOOOOTTT!?
i swear, that man would be the death of me! argh!
every fic i read about kakasaku, he always come up as this incredibly hot and dark and mysterious man that women go crazy with! and im no better!
damn! if he's real, i'll kill just to be with him! LOL
im practically drooling right now.. tsk,tsk
anyway, thanks for this one! more kakasaku hotness please!;)
isha2reen chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
The moment when he came back to see naruto's ceremony and asked sakura to stay with him i cannot! Great story! Love it so so much!