Reviews for I'll Push Through It
vegas nivel 3 chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
POR FAVOR NO NOS DEJES EN LA MITAD DE LA OPERACIÓN ME PARECE FANTÁSTICA LA IDEA QUE RAY OPERE A NICK, Y COMO CATH SE PREOCUPA POR NICKY AL IGUAL QUE BRASS DALE NO NOS DEJES SIN FINAL ESPERO QUE PRONTO PUEDAS ACTUALIZAR LA HISTORIA LA ESPERO CON ANSIAS.
mara del carmen chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
El capítulo está muy bueno aunque yo hubiera hecho que Nick esté inconciente dspués que se dan cuenta que hay que operar Nick debe estar desmayado y también hubiera hecho más extensa la operación y no le pondría peridural sino anestecia total.
onepiecefreec chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Once again, amazing story! How can you just lose motivation to write about Nick! He's so awesome/hot!

And once again, you should seriously consider trying to continue this fic!
Net Sparrow chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Poor Nick, I would have loved to see him through this. There would be a possibility for a lot of h/c still coming. You stopped writing with such a cliffhanger. Please continue.
unknown chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
PLEASE update! this is a great story so far!
anon chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
great story - very well-written! can't wait for the next chapter!
fishboylovesnick4eva chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Mbby if u use spaces ftr yo comas!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
i'm here, i'm here! another great chapter. keep them coming.

cindy
stokesgirl chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Good chapter! At least the operation is pretty much over with. Now if we could just them out of there without being blown up.

Why do I think that isn't going to be easy?

Please take an easy on Nick, huh? :) Please?

Oh and who is doing this anyways?
SuzSeb chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
I'm still with you! That's cool having Langston do so well with not practicing for so long. But now what's gonna happen? Will they get out of there before the "terrorists" get to them? Or is the building rigged to explode? Will they be trapped inside? So many possibilites for you to torture our Nicky with! :) Keep it coming!
NickyFan chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Of Course I'm still with you:) I love coming to my students-flat and looking after a new chapter of your stories:) They always make my day:)

As far as I can tell Ray made a good job with helping our Nicky:) Of course I can just guess cuz I'm really no nurse:)

OMG I really hope that Ray can finish the surgery so they can bring Nick into a real hospital without gunfire... and of course without any complications... Hopefully Brass get them in time... but it wouldn't be the first time you would proof us wrong;)

Thank you for this chapter,can't wait to read more:)
ctess chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Wow, okay, Ray was able to remove Nicky's appendix, but not there is an explosion?

I hope they are all okay..

Love it - can wait for more.
Zee chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I like keep it going please.
stokesgirl chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Oh, this surgery is going to be interesting. I hope Ray knows what he's doing.

Nothing like performing surgery with bullets wizzing by.

You torturing Nicky isn't over yet, is it? My poor, poor Nicky.

Try to take it a little easy on him this time, huh? :)

I mean he's been through so much.
anymousie chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
wow. narcs out of lock up. heads will roll.

and peritonitis isn't always deadly, but it sure can be, please let nicky be one of the ones who makes it through!