Reviews for Burning in Me
Bingobaby chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I don't know how I missed this story but the start of it is really good and I can't wait to see how it is going to panned out.
dashinginconverse chapter 26 . 1/10/2012
I really liked this! I thought it was a really cool, unique story and that you did a great job writing it. I'd love to read more from you! Keep up the great work!
sammxhill chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
I read this entire story in one sitting and I'm glad I did. It was such a great story, and it had me hooked from the first chapter. You did such a brilliant job at writing this. I was a little confused about the story, but I figured it out. Her therapist finally told somebody and the cops were after them. So Lily was crazy too? Idk. Man. But that was such a great read.! :)
MizHyde chapter 26 . 11/26/2011
So, I read this all in an entire sitting, and I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to leave you just one big whopping review of your story.

First off, I've seen a ton of your stories on here, but for some reason I haven't read any of them. I have to say that this story made me wonder why I haven't read them. Your dialogue was really well-done, impressive, and incredible. I think you captured Orton's voice authentically, as I could actually see him saying the things he was saying to Lily.

I love how complicated your story was at the beginning. By the end of chapter one I was hooked. Your story transitioned from being a complex psychological thriller to something that was beautiful and quirky. Also, kudos for the whole shoe thrown in the river thing. I laughed pretty hard at that.

Thank you for putting up the alternate endings. I would have been curious had you only posted one after saying you had others. I enjoyed them all, as they all fit perfectly well with what you had done.

Another thank you for writing this. This was a great time killer, I enjoyed it thoroughly, and frankly, this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. I hope you're having a terrific weekend.
RatedRGirl83 chapter 26 . 10/24/2011
This story was so freaking good! Bravo! One of, if not the best psycho Randy stories I have ever read! Great job! This story was such an emotional roller coaster ride for me. I was laughing and heart broken at times with the way Randy was with Lily. Hope to see the sequel to this one day and if not still a really great story!
I am M.J chapter 26 . 5/23/2011

Talk ABOUT ONE FUCKED UP FAMILY! LOL BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE THIS LITTLE BONY& CLYDE KIND OF VIBE!

sorry for the caps, OMG this fucking story had me crying & talking to myself & giggling & sighing & doing all types of shit!

But yeah a sequel would actually be the best thing ever. & well, they could take the kids to the mountains...LOL

& when she said 'you had another two years' i sighed loudly; and i told myself 'No, he didn't do it anything did he?' LOL, but I guess i was wrong...or wasn't I?

Anyways, gots to be definetely one of the stories on fanfiction, scratch that, of the whole world that I won't forget! thumbs up Miss *suspect tomatoes* this was a masterpiece
I am M.J chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
I DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING GODAAMMMMMNNNNN IT! I MEAN, I THOUGHT RANDY WOULD BE THE ONE KILLING JIM BUT LILY? I GUESS SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH RANDY DID HER SOME GOOD

OMG i can't stop laughing right now; oh and i love how you just kept flashbacking through the chapter! it's awesome!
I am M.J chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
JAIL?NO NO NO NO NO! this is not an alternative!

*huge sigh* I think i'll cry...shit I knew randy should've killed Jim when he could! DAMN
I am M.J chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
aaaawww, i wanna get married NOW NOW NOW NOW!
I am M.J chapter 22 . 5/23/2011
NOOO, i don't want this to end i MEAN it's soooooo...i've never been a fan of romantic bullshit either but this was just too goo for me not to melt!

I love this randy orton fic, am writing one at this very moment it's 'for you the man I love' but am not sure, it's quite as awesome as this.

great work
I am M.J chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
NNOOOOO, i feel like something bad's gonna happen soon. I mean, leaving?HOW can he ask her to leave when all she wants to do is be with him...HELL i'm speaking about me right now XD

cute chapter, sad though cuz the story is coming to an end soon :(
I am M.J chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
WHOA! I'm loving this!

so excited to read the next chapter but I had to review;

Lol, i had completed the sentence before I even saw he said 'I can't love you'

It was so awesome & oh the thunder thing, just picturing the whole landscape makes the story even better

hahhahahah, so excited!
I am M.J chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
I didn't go like...finally; but somewhere I thought he was starting to have an itch to scratch! lol

cute chapter, though I still do not know how randy will deal with all this.

& poor lily; damn, that's one hell of an adventure, I'd love to have been in her shoes
I am M.J chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
oooww, that was mean...i mean she could've just said the same thing whenever he got rough with her...her life could've been easier if she'd never met him as well...

hhmmm
I am M.J chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
I bet she was gonna say the three little magical words! lOL

But isn't that jsut funny how he 'loved' his wife, but somehow she wasn't able to calm him down? aahhhh, tragic story this is..

yet so beautiful