Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Year
Kara's Aunty chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very intriguing story so far. Good OCs, too. I always enjoy a well-written OC, as opposed to the more transparent ones who just want to form romantic attachments to the main characters. But Persephone and Hotchet both seem to have substance and personality. Good stuff! I even like your Draco, and I don't usually read Draco fics (in fact, I rarely read fics at all any more).

Will read more after work tomorrow - gives me something to look forward to after a hard day's slog.

Kara's Aunty ;)

PS: I think Draco would get a bit of a shock if he ever actually did to try to kill Neville.

Persona4animation chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
That was one of the best Harry fanfics I ever read! XD although I feel a slite cliff hanger on Draco's part... In the story did Hermiones kiss to Harry signify that she liked him?
anyway YOU ROCK! XD
Eloise J. Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really like your story cover, but I have a FANTASTIC one of them dancing, like the leaving dance. Just tell me, and I can find a way to show you.

E. Malfoy
Eloise J. Malfoy chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
No! I want more! I WANT MORE! Can you please please PLEASE write a sequel?
I'm dying here now, knowing that there's no more; there was always another book or an ending I could live with for everything else... please?
E Malfoy

PS It was really well written and you are really good and providing tension and it was really intense at times. So, thanks for making me not bored, by writing this. :) :) :)
Eloise J. Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Wow! A chapter and A half left and I still rekon that this is one of the best stories I've ever read!
I absolutely adore what you've done with Malfoy. I wish there were more stories with him like that!
I've been reading this on my iPod, a chapter or two at nigt, then the same in the morning, but only night when I have to go to school.
PLEASE write a story about Malfoy the way he was in this FanFic!
Love this story so much I have to tell all my friends about.
A particular person I think would like it is a FanFic writer, and I think you should check her out.

E Malfoy
brittanythestoryteller chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
This is one of my favorite fics! I meant to review sooner, as I finished the story recently and then went back and re-read it by levels. I love Persephones character; early on I was afraid she was going to be a Mary-Sue but I think you avoided that greatly. I understand why you had her wait so long to tell Harry the truth... Id be terrified if I were her, having to tell her nephew that shes his aunt thats been trapped in a painting at Malfoy Manor for years! I also love Draco in this story; the way he acts is very believable && I love how his feelings for Hermione convince him to change his ways a bit. Reminds me of James Potter a bit, y'know? Also, evil!Narcissa is brilliant, I looove that she was the one to trap Persephone without Lucius's knowledge. Lastly, the twist at the end with Severus was great! Even Snape deserves some love! All in all, one of my favorite fics Ive ever had the pleasure of reading. Cant wait for an update on Severuss side of the story. Thank you for the excellent read!
Eloise J. Malfoy chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Wow! Half way through and loving it! Ever since you reviewed Cast Upon, I've been interested. I just wish I had more time and battery power to read it all in one hit. Overall, it's AWESOME!

From me.
Carla Lute chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
addy, thank you...and honestly I think you're right about that being the story's biggest failing. I was trying to mimic Rowling's habit of writing significant events near holidays, but yeah...that drags a bit, particularly when reading the zippered version.

I HOPE I'll get back to writing the follow up for Lucius & Narcissa at some point. I'm going to finish Severus's layer first, and then actually write the missing 6th year. THEN I'm hoping to do a Trilogy covering Harry's Auror training...but when I'll be able to get to it. _

I will tell you that Lucius and Narcissa do some world traveling for a year or two. I think Lucius eventually figures it out and isn't happy, but he is devoted to his wife. Narcissa had been planning to release Persephone eventually. I'm hoping to explain a bit why she waited so long in Severus's layer. Draco, of course, will have to pay a little...but they won't forget he risked Azkaban/new friendships to help Lucius escape.
addy chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
I couldn't help but read your story all in one sitting, missing out on valuable sleep. It was very enjoyable. The characterizations were realistic and consistent, even when they made me not actually like a character so much.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was how long it took for the truth about Persephone to come out, but that's more of a personal annoyance and impatience rather than a fault of the story.

I was left curious about whether Lucius would ever learn about Narcissa imprisoning Persephone, and just how exactly Draco's parents would react to Draco when they meet again after all this hullabaloo.
jazzy2may chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
a good story. i liked it. :D
SoniaaGill chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
I really liked this story. Got so attached so easily. I would have loved a bit more with hermione and draco though.

I couldnt help but feel a sense of sadness as i read the last few paragraphs :( I hate when things come to an end. But it was nice, knowing me i will go back and read it again soon.

Thanks for the great story :)
Linarea chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
I absolutely love this story! It's very well written - it's rare to find one that good, honest. My favorite scene is when Draco wanted to kiss Hermione - those emotions... so real! I felt sorry for him :(

Will you write a sequel? I'd really like to know if he finds his happy ending. Though on the other hand I like the story just the way it is and I'm not sure if sequel wouldn't spoil it. I can always imagine my own ending ;)
Jacki chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
Just finished this story. Wow. Absolutely terrific! A pleasure to read. You write with a lot of clarity and you somehow managed to keep the alternating views of events from becoming repetitive. This is THE best fan fiction I have ever read.
PyrOxxen chapter 22 . 7/29/2009
What a wonderful story ! this fiction is one of the best I ever read, and that's saying a lot, 'cause I read thousands of them !

Thanks a lot for writing such a magnificent plot, with characters really well starred !

I think your fiction ought to have millions of reviews !

Congratulations, you're really a skilled writer !

(and sorry for the grammar, I'm french !)
Needless Noodles chapter 22 . 6/13/2009
I didn't read much of the Draco bits as the ones from Harry's POV were more entertaining; but I had noticed that the order in some of the chapters seemed off chronological wise when going from Harry's POV to Draco's.