Reviews for Not Quite Heroes
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LUVE IT! You really should do more fics with just these three...it sort-of reminds me of the Bouncing Informant, the Techie guy, and the other guy...doesn't it?.

(_) Yokai Summoner
starwefter chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Whoa! Nasty spiderjuice! Like Spiderman crossed with the Green Goblin all in one bottle!

And who in the world is the punk girl on skates? Do we get to see her again?

Yay!
fireyhotspot chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
5 star. love this story hope you make another one
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was great. I sense Jackal references...and the CSD references were awesome too.

TDH
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMGIT'SYOU! *Pounces and glomps* Glad to see you writing Yu-Gi-Oh again! :D

And this was quite nice-a fic about the bikers that kept them , Pegasus and Vulsor(*Spits at saying her name*) were both as IC as you can get!And man, I love the spifer obsession. Cracks me up when no one's poisoned to the point of dying. (Like poor Seto was...)

Either way, it was lovely to see another fic from one of my favorite authors. (Also...sorry to bug you, but any soon updates on Eine Mitternachtsstimme?)

Bye! _
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow! Great work there. I'm glad Valon didn't go all looney, but it would have been humorous to see (even though it was a bad thing).
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh! Squee! X3 This was definitely well worth the wait! I only realized how much I've missed a good biker story while reading this. Everyone's wonderfully IC, and the alternating humor and action is perfect! LOL at the in-jokes too! XD And haha, our punk rollerblader came off just the way she should! You're awesome at writing for her!

Ah, Alister, him and his flat, blunt remarks. So much love. And I love how he feels he has to take part in Pegasus's plan as recompense for the past.

::snerks at Valon and his tie problems.:: And where he hesitantly tries to guess which Pegasus is Alister. XD And LOL at Alister wondering how Pegasus manages to sound so cheerful all the time!

The scene at the lab is so intense! Finding the painted chalkline is so haunting, especially with the message there. And ouch! Poor Valon, getting cut by the bottle! I love how he's able to struggle against the mind-control, though!

And the thought of Dartz getting his pocket picked amuses me more than it should. LOL.

::snickers at Valon at the end.::

Raphael is just great throughout, too. I love those strong and silent characters who watch out for the others. X3

All in all, an amazing fic! Definitely one of my favorites, of yours and anyone's in general! Thanks so much!