Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Anon chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was perfect. :'D

Bravo. x33
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I'm glad you posted it here to, otherwise I might never have found this cute little work. . I love how Conrad is always there to catch him. 0
FoxxyKat chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
So nice!XD Love it!
aida135 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Sorry for the late review.

Somehow, this fic makes my heart beat wildly. Probably due to the link between the love and falling and the reason i found Yuuri in Conrad's embrace to be very romantic esp during the after falling off the cliff scene.
Alatus chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Kyu This story is soo cute. I've been starving for a new ConYuu story and yours came just at the right time. I have to say you managed to make me laugh with this o I love the way you came up with all the different ways Yuuri has fallen, and managed to tie in some of the scenes from the series.

"...Yuuri reflected that they really needed to stop meeting this way." That's such a great line, and so differently something Yuuri would think. You did a really great job with this.

Great job and keep up the good work!

Alatus
Sea Queen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was a really sweet story! It's just like Yuuri to keep stumbling and falling and so like Conrad to keep catching him!

I think you really highlighted all the best falling-catching moments! I knew there were many, but no one has ever put them all in one fic and I was kind of amazed at how many of those times/situations there were! It's subtle lovey-dovey moments like these that make ConYuu canon!

Cheers! Take care!
kitty.has.a.pen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Conrad/Yuuri forever! _ This so: "AWW!" You've made me see how dependent Yuuri is on Conrad. So cute! _
sailor ninfea chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I loved it. It was a great read!