Reviews for All I Deserve
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This was beautiful. The angst was so well written that it actually hurt me a little every time I read Barrett say that he deserved so little; and I love happy endings, so the ending was wonderful.
rabbah chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
/cries

Oh god, I have read this so many times, and my eyes are always watering by the end of it. This is just so sweet and wonderfully written.
Mye chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aww

I loved this! Good job! XD
ncbx chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is amazing! I loved every sentance of it! It's so sweet...
sven asta chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
dawwwwwwwwwww this fic was the CUTEST *fans* Ahem, yes, anywho, I must also say that you write lovely; that's very rare on this site and always appreciate )

Favorite line! "Opposites may attract, but that's only if you're talking about magnets."

Thank you for writing this, it sort of really made my day~ ;p
animefangirl55 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ok! Everybody on three! One...Two...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That was so adorable and sweet! I loved it. Thank you for writing this! There aren't enough rune factory fics in the world. But even so this was Awesome! XD
Xiorin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is a great Kyle and Barrett story i liked the ending
Living Chain chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You know, if i had the option to marry Barret in the game, i'd do that, no matter how wrong it was to do. Too bad RF doesn't allow yaoi marriage xD

Oh well, nice fic in the end x3
Inolah chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I adore your story! It is very unique and i love how you ended it. At first i thought Barret was really going to be all alone at the end and i am very glad you had Kyle accept his feelings. I thank you for the wonderous story.
impracticality chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Loved it! I adore this couple and you wrote them so, so perfectly. 3

I thought the story had a great flow from start to finish. Simplistic yet complex, with just the right mix of description and dialogue.

Great job! :)
zylar chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this is what i wanted to read a long time ago!

why they don't give us a rune factory with yaoi included! T_T
Travling Mercant Yue chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
AAH~ BARRETT AND KYLE! awesome i loved it! i wish the rune facotyr makers would let you marry Barrett D its so sad that you can't waah I LOVE YAOI! awesomness! i loved it.
Neko-lily chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw I really liked this ever though I don't really like yaoi. This was so cute.

Good job!
EnchantedBottle chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
For this being your first ever shounen-ai fic it's really sweet I liked it alot, I just wish there was more shounen-ai pairings for the harvest moon series. *sigh*
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love this couple now! You rock! I wanna make a story now! Gyah! I can't wait for Spring Break! So many stories to start on.