Reviews for You Don't Know Me
SingingFairy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Jelly's Belly chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this is such a cute to you and your sister lyralocke. thank you very much!
A. R. Lindfors chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww another sweet one. :) I like the idea of an international council. I might steal it if I ever get around to ATLA fic-writing.
Lovum-N-Leevum chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw. So cute! _
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
:) Ending lines are the best. Cute. I liked her scary look: "Aang, Avatar or not, you will not . . . " etc. Cool! Like Kyoko from Skip Beat or Maison Ikkoku!
the golden warrior chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Sweet fluffiness but just thinking why not make Aang distant not miserable? Just an idea but I still enjoted the story :I
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Awh

Cute work. :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Great K/A fic.
Neon Starz chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw! So cute! I really like how you did this! I will add this to my favorites for sure!
Representin' All Day chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I swear, you never cease to amaze me. Your stories are like the best that I ever read on Fanfiction. Keep your stories coming. I'm a big fan of them.
EndlessDiamondSky chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This story was much better than you made it out to be in your Author's Note. It was funny, sweet, in character, and a really great concept. It didn't occur to me until I read this, but there were probably a lot of things Aang and Katara didn't know about each other when they first started dating. It was nice to see someone approach their relationship from that angle. Nice job. :)
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Well, that was cute, but I thought they probably did know a lot of those things already. After all, there was a lot of down time we didn't get to see, not to mention the two months between the coronation and the scene at Iroh's tea shop.

If you're making a comment about how nobody ever seemed to have a birthday in the show, despite the fact that it was one year from beginning to end, I agree with you. It should have been mentioned.
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww. That was really nice and cute.. I liked it.
nutshak chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hooray! this story put me in a better mood. thanks!

Keep it up!
feathersnow chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
that is sweet I was wondering what was on their mind when I was reading it. I thought they broke up! Thanks