Reviews for Morning Light
faberryxbreyton chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Tragically beautiful. Amazing.
warpedsolutions chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
You asked me to read this, and I did once i read your message. I decided to come back after i noticed you posted because well, when i read this it was..hard to come up with a response at the moment. i have no concrete understanding of what was going on except that it was bad and emotionally painful. i hope youre feeling loads better i really do. and not just because my happiness relies on yours, but because well...i dont kno. thats just life i guess. hoping all is well.
Ravenscircle chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh the angst. You write it well. I love that even through the ugly Brooke will always have Peyton's back and vice versa.
dogluver21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Great job. The emotion in here is so vivid and real. Very well written.

I am a big fan of "All The Things We Said", but it's obvious that you are hurting and if writing that story gets in the way of your healing, then I sure can respect your not continuing it.
idaatje chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is so incredibly sad.

But very beautiful written at the same time.

I really hope you'lle be ok and things will get easier in time.

Just update ATTWS when you're up to it, when you feel like writing again. Take your time.
rain1657 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hey. thanks for posting this. this was so real and raw that I felt myself getting pulled into the story and feeling so much for both Peyton and Brooke. it's a pretty amazing piece of writing. some authors don't get that you don't need a plot to make an awesome story. your characters, emotions and detail are what carried this piece and it worked really well.

as for all the things we said, I always like a new chapter, but I understand that life gets in the way. sometimes things happen and we need some time to just deal whether its with the situation or with feelings. so take your time... I'm pretty sure we'll all still be here when it's time for an update.