Reviews for Eleusinian Mysteries: The Return
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
pretty good chapter. although, i wish you would put in more romance between hermione and rabastan. that would make the story more exciting. anyway, pleez update and continue! im a fan! :)
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
ok, im a little confused about these last three chapters. i dont exactly know whats going on, and who is who at points. however, pleez update and continue! oh, and add some romance! im a fan! :)
deatheaterk chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
This is really good. Please update soon!
jaimie chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
wow love this story!

update soon im guna keep my eye on this i think its going to be great!

i love Mione with the Lestrange bro's!

x
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
love it! can't wait for more!
Lin chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I love your story. Hope to see more soon.
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
again a chapter that I loved. Thanks for updating so quickly.

Love that you added ADrian to the story. I love him:)

Especially either friends with Mione or with him.

lestranges ex is such a bitch.

She ignored him and continued, “But you have already, haven’t you? You want her, just as you had before, just as Rodolphus had, and Lucius, and Fenrir, and Antonin – no wonder the Dark Lord lost his war!” There was another chorus of gasps at this and the murmurs grew in volume, the loud banging of the gavel only adding to the cacophony. “You lot were too busy panting after that foul whore! No doubt she’s probably been taken by that bloody Potter git trotting about half of Europe alone. She’s sullied! Don’t disease yourself with her!”

good part

more please
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
“If you don’t, Lestrange could very well walk free. All he needs is a decent solicitor or man of business with the most basic knowledge of the Wizarding law to stand before the Wizengamot and argue his case. In addition to that, he was bequeathed the wealth of the Lestrange family, vaults and vaults unable to be touched upon by the Ministry all at his disposal to wreak whatever havoc he would want to.”

who cares harry, that is HIS money. he can do whatever he wants with it lol.

Loved this chapter hun. Love how Lestrange did not kill the bitch, but put her to sleep. Also love how he defended Mione.

Great job

more please
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Hmm... Interesting. I Do Believe That This Story Shall Be One Of The Best I have Ever Read.

YYWKMN.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
What an interesting story hun. I love Mione with the Lestrange brothers. Though this lady is a bitch... hopefully they don't die. can't wait for Rabastan to return

please continue soon

good luck
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I like this. It has an interesting start. Can't wait to see where it goes! :D
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Whoa... This Story Seems Most Interesting. i THink I'll Keep my Eye Out For It.

YYWKMN.