Reviews for Hazards of the Internet
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Yeah, Frank. 'Cause you never EVER liked her that way, did you? :D This is hilarious! XD I love how Bess is the culprit! If I were the authors of the stories where someone gets hurt, though, I'd have to say it'd be Frank. He's my favorite of the two. I could see him reacting that way if he ever did see a story someone had written about him and Nancy! I ship them from the TV series, but Nancy and Ned from the books.
AwesomeSandra chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Really funny! I love it! I think the teasing between Frank and Joe is cute! And about Bess... Wonder what she's planning...?
Again, this story's funny and I love it!
-Sandra
Alitote chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
LOLzzzzes Yes!
Jilsen chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my gosh! This was priceless, clrver, and oh so true. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Nice surprise at the end to find out it was Bess, but that fits so perfectly in the fanfiction world.

Great work!
Ladycaitwolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
that is scaryily real and i can just imagin Bess diong that. Yay LazyPanther
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hilarious!
cupcake chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh my goodness. totally didn't see that coming.. *laughs* i didn't see Bess being the author! nice!
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Whoa, this is totally cool! WHat if frank and joe really were real...and they read fanfics...LOL!
Ninja Nikoletta chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Okay that was funny! I have to admitt it is some what true Joe does seem to end up being the 'dude in distress' alot of the time, (ha ha) very creative fan fic I could hardly keep from laughing and waking everyone up. I have to say it is very original.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved this!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
LOL! this is perfect. :D
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
HAHAHAAHA! BESS IS THE ONE MAKING THE STORIES
Vee22 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOL! I couldn't stop laughing as I was reading this story. It's such a wonderfully humorous way of looking at the world of fan fiction. And I love that Bess was responsible for writing the Frank/Nancy stories! )
coli narago chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
! I love Bess!

~Emma
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I saw a plug for this on one of Red Hardy's stories so I had to look. OMG this was TOO FUNNY! I like to think of Frank and Joe as real people (even though they sadly are not) so reading this was HILARIOUS! Supernatural did something similar but I haven't seen anyone else do it for Frank and Joe. And I loved it! Joe finding out that he was the dude in distress was awesome! People do write him as that more than Frank. Frank's reaction to it was funny too. I just love them. Thanks for writing this!