Reviews for In The Cards
Piggypig213 chapter 1 . 7/18
I liked the description lol "and some gay sex" United of LEMON or LIME or CITRUS lol it's like why do you use "code" when you went and wrote far dirtier in the story? I'm dying I think the only reason I'm laughing so hard is because it's like 4AM and I get weird and find everything funny at this time *face palm* stupid insomnia lol
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Needs chapter added about what Lavi does in revenge after shower!
Kiyoko4173 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
noooo dont leave it there! write more! I like the AllenLavi but the Laven is also good so I wanna know what happens next
Tossino chapter 1 . 5/29/2009

I envy your writing skills! I wish I could write like this~ *Pouts*

It was all very cute, natural, IC and realistic. The food part and Lavi's deadpan with the book was hilarious and adorable and so very very right. And the Dark!Allen was very lovely.

And you definitely went the right way with not writing anything explicit. It fit with the slightly innocent mood in this fic and it was just enough to satisfy my imagination. Lavi's just adorable. Not comfortable on the bottom, eh? And Allen being all romantic and stuff was very lovely and once again very IC.

The sex was natural and awkward and it just fit so very well in this. It really seems like these two would be a bit awkward about it at first and it was very, very sweet. I loved it.

I think you'd better get used to being sore, though, Lavi, can't escape that! xD

Awesome work. :3 This goes to my favourites.
I Like To Stalk You chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very funny and cute. .
Neon-Panda chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
It was good, and i like your writing style, but i would absolutely WORSHIP you if you continued this. Lavi deseres his chance on top! XD Definitely going on my favorites.
BlueMhigz chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
nice _ heheh
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Haha, this is pretty cute. Nice idea. )
American Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Mon3lisa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh the ending -laughs- well, could you say awkward? XD poor Lavi and his evil boyfriend XD unpredicted ending indeed.

I noticed that you tend to add whole paragraphs of description covering loopholes and such. The door-sharing, the flashback to "Angelus", Mr. Beauchamp's cameo; I question whether it's really necessary. Perhaps I can understand how he and Catherine's room-sharing would lead to a reminiscence but hmm, as a simple idea I'm not sure it would be necessary ; my opinion, nothing more but just something to consider I guess :]

My favorite line: "You like to face me when I top you, because you like to kiss through it." *W*
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 1/20/2009

Allen...on top? O.O

Ahahahaha Cute one
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
never ever play allen at cards lavi you baka
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
you can barely find good seme!Allen these days... thank goodness there's you and me, then, huh? ;P

this was awesome-hilarious, had me laughing in an amused way the entire time. i loved reading it!

best line: "Man-handle, huh? Nice pun!"
RedLeatherDarkGrey chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
You make a good job! Haha!

And I know Allen is a sadism since he bite Lavi, may be the reason Lavi didn't let Allen on top.

The poker scene is so well and I love that you done Dark Allen