Reviews for I Hate You, Kiss Me
tlyxor1 chapter 28 . 4/10
Great story. Thanks for writing. -t.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i love this story. please can you do a sequel please.i want know know what happens next
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2016
I am not a quitter - and it was hard. This was a good story, have a great back bone, but there were LOTS of times I wanted to strangle Bella. Geez!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
Cute! Good work
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
The whole part with Emmett, Bella and Alice in Rosalie's office was very funny. I'm glad they realized if they let him out, they'd be busted. Deciding to keep him in there was smart.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
She just keeps getting more and more selfish. Then she has the audacity to wallow in self pity, when she's done it to herself. I hope Edward brings a knockout date with him to the Christmas party. Showing Bella that if she doesn't want him, he will force himself to move on. That'll serve her right for being so cruel to him.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
For supposedly being smart, she is really ignorant. Edward saw within moments what us readers knew from that first date with James. He's not going to take no for an answer. Him being chased off by Jasper, Emmett and Edward won't mean a thing, because he knows where she lives. Most likely he'll be waiting for her one night. Hopefully, when that happens, that randomly mentioned neighbor, Marc, will be there to help her. She, once again, was very mean and cruel to Edward. He stopped her for a very valid reason and she's so self emerged, she doesn't see it was him thinking of her, not himself. I'm rather happy she crying and alone right now, as she's brought it on herself.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Bella mentioned the UST between her and Edward but, I've not noticed any. I've only noticed her being very cold and distant with him. She plays at being his friend but, she doesn't seem very friendly. I'm not really sure what Edward would see in her at this point. Clearly Emmett and Rosalie have continued dating and that is why she wants to keep it quiet for now. And, why Emmett is eagerly going along with it. That would be crunchy for them all if it didn't work out.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
I'm glad they literally bumped into Edward at the market. Angela was great, inviting him. She too, noticed that Edward likes her. Too bad that Bella herself can't see it. Both Alice and Angela do. Her comment of keeping up dating James to force Edward to make a move, will only backfire. Either Edward himself will start dating too or, James will be pissed he's getting nowhere with Bella and force the issue. Like I said, I don't like a woman playing teenager games. It's very unbecoming.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
I very much did not,like this chaoter at all. I don't like when women play games with men. She's playing games with two of them right now.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
The fairy costume sounded exquisite. Alice really did a fantastic job. I liked that Edward and Bella gravitated to one another on the dance floor and started dancing. I didn't like that they were both so willing to move on with someone that wasn't them though. Getting angry that it was each other. That means that neither want the other. That makes me wonder if I should keep reading now. When clearly they want to move on. Since this is all in her point of view, for all we know Edward is getting laid every weekend with a new woman trying to get Bella out of his head.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
You described my musical tastes to a tee in this chapter. I love classical music, just as much as I love heavy metal. Well, I love all the genres in between as well, except country and rap. Although, even a few of those have slipped onto playlists of mine. I just love a good song that makes you feel. I like the friendship they've got brewing. Her internal comment wondering if Edward was fantasizing about her as much as she is him . . . pfft, please . . . of course he is. I'm glad that Emmett answered truthfully. That he did like her for all those reasons at one time. That he wanted their friendship more than a fling. I also have a feeling that'll happen with Edward and Bella . . . stuck in the friend zone in fear of losing a good friend. I hope not but, I can see it heading that way.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Okay, that was very well played by Bella with having Jessica do the work Edward was asking Mr. Lawrence have Bella do. I liked that she was jealous, if even just a bit. Shows she does care for him, buried deep down inside somewhere. Poor Edward having to deal with Jessica and her flirting all week long. That had to be so annoying to endure.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Well, that went better than expected but, I have a feeling it isn't anywhere close to over. I just really hope that there isn't any scenes with them with other people. Once they've been together sexually, I don't want them with any others . . . I'm weird that way. Slow burn? Fine. Others? No.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I'm jumping into this one. Funnynthat she started with, 'I'm not sleeping with yiu', yet they still very much did. From what it sounds like, it was spectacular too. With the title, I hope it isn't hate forever. I can understand UST, as that drives a story something's. It also sounds like her world is even more entwined than just work. I think that Edward is the guy that Emmett was trying to hook her up with. She won't be able to escape him, if Emmett and Edward become friends.
3,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »