Reviews for I Hate You, Kiss Me
hmmmmm
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like this
Riam chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I loved the cat and mouse banter, the unexpected visit from both parents was simply hilarius! I'll love reading your other work.
Qunine chapter 28 . 7/22/2012
Awesome story - really glad I picked this one up to read :) Very well written and I liked the characters a lot.

Thanks very much
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
I loved this fic, it was so good and exciting! I loved the twist of the stalker and the protective side of Edward. :)
Siha1966 chapter 28 . 7/1/2012
What a wonderful story! I really liked those office-pranks, especially ducky #6... I fell in love with your characters in chapter 1 and I loved the way you developed the story and the characters.
Thanks for sharing!
vgomez1621 chapter 28 . 6/25/2012
I loved the story
sassy991 chapter 28 . 6/20/2012
Well, I'm glad I found this story when I did. It was such a wonderful experience to read a fantastic, completed story with such strong and rich characters. I immensely enjoyed the Edward and Bella you created. Both hot-tempered and strong willed, I can't imagine two people more perfect for each other! I loved reading this story and am beyond pleased that everyone deservedly got their happy ending.

Keep up the great work. :)
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 28 . 5/31/2012
love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
84gemstone chapter 28 . 5/4/2012
I'm glad I saw the link on twitter and clicked it. Great writing loved the ups and the downs
84gemstone chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
OMG that was so funny. Everyone turning up at once and only a few asking about the ducks. I really have enjoyed the story
84gemstone chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
They can even hide from Alice. I'm glad they got the i loves you out with only 2 chapters let I did wounder lol
84gemstone chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
Poor Jasper may have had big plans for asking Alice yet it happened in a bar lol
84gemstone chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
See I love a cold bed but only so I can cuddle up with hubs :)
84gemstone chapter 23 . 5/3/2012
I did think Marc let James in I have to say. I would love to hear what Edward did to James when Bella went to pack
3,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »