Reviews for I Hate You, Kiss Me
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I am glad theu got along better. I love Emmett and Bella's relationship.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Very interesting. On I go...
ladyphoenix137 chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
Great story, loved it. Poor Edward with Bridezilla Alice always taking his Bella away from him.

Only thing I didn't like was the chapter length. Still, I devoured your fic.

Hello from Germany
ladyphoenix137 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Love your story and your multidimensional characters.
Why isn't Bella more like Emmett and embraces her commitment?!
Reading on now.
Edward-lover0107 chapter 28 . 5/28/2013
OMG...I loooove your story! It deserves way more reviews! Great job!
Just a request chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
I have heard for other authors in different stories (harry potter, hunger games, etc.) and similar requests in your reviews, that they (story writers) have competitions on their outtakes.

The way I have seen it work is that the original author puts out a competition saying that you have full range to write any POV of characters, but it must; A - stay within the story and/or script of spoken words, and B - Be written in the style of writing that you prefer.

You set guidelines; Correct grammar and spelling, no changing the characters personalities, writing only what they feel the point of view of the character would be. Etc.

You pick the one you feel is most suited to the way your character is portrayed, and you make it clear in the guidelines that you have the right to switch up wording or add a thing of two here and there and that you will have it beta'd or that they can give they beta's a workout.

I only ask this as IHYKM is one of my all time favorite stories, I have been wanting to get into the writing world of FF but am rather nervous and I feel like submitting something I am emotionally invested in could get me started, even if I don't win one of the spots.

Please, PLEASE consider this, this story deserves even more spotlight as it is one of the best on here.

Regards.
cinewardy chapter 27 . 5/1/2013
I'm re-reading this story once again aannnddd... Woohooo! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's such a beautiful story! You've done such a great job. My favorite scene is the crab eating scene. It's just soo romantic, and sensual, and sexy, and rather funny! Ah, I loveeee ittt!

xo
gatorgrl91 chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
JeRom90 chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
I love this story. It is well written. SEQUEL please! :))
fantasymulan96 chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
really good story very well written
Guest chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
I adored this story.. You are full of talent! Thank you for generously sharing it with us!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I Hate You, Kiss Me has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
thenewEmily chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
I just found this and I really like it, but what I really love is ducky #6, that was great!
Random chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Oh, I really hope you write more one day-Outtakes that is.

I have heard and seen that some fic creator have been making comps where they will get fans of the story to submit a chapter of the original story in someone else's POV, or even a hidden perspective of a main character, and they would choose winners. the winners get to have their chapter published. Obviously one winner per chapter.

Usually the fic creator will set guidelines like -1 chapter per entry, correct grammar but will be beta'ed by (the fic creators) beta, must be minimum (insert here) words, must stay within personality to which you have set etc.

I really think you are one of the people here who have enough willing fans to do this.

This would be a great way to keep the story alive, it is a seriously good story so please consider it.

Take care and have a nice weekend. :)
missindependent417 chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
What a cute story. I love how u showed the progression fo bella's feelings and maturity towards relationships.
3,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »